• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When was the last time u were tickled or u tickled?

I tickled myself last night. Sometimes I do it on accident.

I'm alone. I has no one for to tickle meh. 🙁

Earlier today. 😀 Was lounging around the house with a friend of mine. Was stretched out on the couch after the day, and my friend was trying to sit @ the bottom of the couch, but I was too relaxed (& stubborn to move lol),and since I never wear shoes around the house, he quickly tickled my foot to make move. Small occurance, but enjoyable none the less.

Last Sunday at a house party I got violently tickle raped by 4 of my girl mates, I still have the bruises 😛

Last night and almost every night this past week. We're on vacation and in a pretty good mood. Right after we go to bed, I get a second wind and start tickling him. The past couple of mornings, he was sort of wrapped up in a down comforter and I got him going by squeezing everywhere through the covers. It was surprisingly effective!:smilelove

Never been tickled [the ones that tried never knew what to do], single so I have no one to tickle. Still looking to change that! 🙂 [Sooner than later]

..the last real tickle was at NEST 2 years ago...by a ler that I hope to see again..😀

Tickling with bondage: 50 days ago, as tickler and ticklee.

Tickling without bondage: 2 week ago, as tickler.

Two nights before Christmas but that gal and I have a session planned for this Saturday night.

It's been about 9 days, 12 hours, and maybe 5 or 6 minutes...not that I'm counting :jester:...

*sigh* 🙁

Last weekend with my lover... mutual foot and armpit tickling during sex. I have become a screamer... and he only cums these days when i tickle his feet riding him backwards cowgirl, which is really fun for me too.

Lea

Last weekend with my lover... mutual foot and armpit tickling during sex. I have become a screamer... and he only cums these days when i tickle his feet riding him backwards cowgirl, which is really fun for me too.

Lea
==================================================
I am really happy to hear that you once again have someone to share your love and passion for tickling with, I know for a while you were feeling down and feeling really sad you no longer had a lover to share it with. Good for you Lea28! That rocks!! I am glad you were able to once again have a blast tickling and also get to add the erotic element to the tickling as well, the best of both worlds, that is great!! Wow a screamer huh, yeah from your threads and posts, I guessed that lol. You seem like a very animated person. Well least you get to have a blast again and get stress relief at the same time. Way to go!!

Yeah I have been tickled a few times here and there, nothing too big or too intense but ocassionally and that is mainly because bear and I still live here at grandma's house right now still helping her out in the ways we can but not so much that anymore; but so we can majorly save back money so we can have a place again. Looking forward to when we can have a place again, I miss bear and I's playful fun ticklethons. So last time I really have been big time tickled-July 11-15 2008🙁🙁🙁 Been a really really LONG time since really tickled-really craving to be tickled so BAD!!! Can't wait till we have a place again-so I can be tickled and can tickle pounce once again!!!

Yea I think I qualify. Even whne I am dating a woman for a few months, tickling does not really ever happen as they either are not ticklish or get mad when I try.

anytime is too long for me! I don't think I ever grow tired in either capacity!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back