• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When was the last time you got tied up?

Eastmumnatrix

When was it?
What stuff was used?

I'm about to tie up a slave. Shackles,loads of rope, ballgag, blindfold, armbinder.

YIPEEEEEE

Sunday, July 21st.
I was in a sleep sack which has internal sleeves to imprison my arms. Many belts were buckled around the sack. I was also wearing a leather hood which had eye holes and a mouth hole. The first attached photo wasn't taken last Sunday, but on a prior occasion with the same bondage. The second photo shows Goddess Shelly's right foot poking my chin.

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    615.8 KB · Views: 3
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    456.3 KB · Views: 3
Sunday, July 21st.
I was in a sleep sack which has internal sleeves to imprison my arms. Many belts were buckled around the sack. I was also wearing a leather hood which had eye holes and a mouth hole. The first attached photo wasn't taken last Sunday, but on a prior occasion with the same bondage. The second photo shows Goddess Shelly's right foot poking my chin.
Wow this is just beautiful. All my love to your Goddess. Make sure you always a good boy to Goddess Shelly

Sadly I haven't been tied up in a very long time. I use tie myself up in my younger days and pretend some lovely lady was tickling me.

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back