• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When you tickle too far.

FLBowler

1st Level Red Feather
A lot of people have been having relationship issues and getting hurt because of tickling, I thought making a thread to give out guidelines to help those who are in relationships with people who DON'T have tickling fetishes. We need to give guidelines as if we were those who left, not people who wish they could have a relationship based off or around tickling.

1) I believe number 1 above all is there is a time and place for everything.
That being said it's okay to maybe do little playful tickles once and while but going straight for the sexual with someone who isn't ready for it might be too much. We shouldn't hide our fetish or feel it is wrong, but when and who we tell is very important as well. Hopefully this can catch on. As more people add to it, I will add other things i believe no one else says them first.

In the end, This is for every guy and girl who has been hurt by ruined relationships.

2) For most people who are into tickling, 'stop tickling' can mean exactly the opposite. This is almost always not so for people who don't have tickling fetishes. If you're tickling your significant other and they tell you to stop, it means stop. If you continue to tickle them, you're crossing a boundary they have set and thus disrespecting them. Relationships as a whole are about respect.

I know I may be mean by saying this, but I don't see how people are being hurt by being involved in a relationship when the mate is not a ticklephile. My hubby is no where near a ticklephile and yet we have a great relationship. The main thing I think people are missing is communication. Sit down and talk to your partner. My hubby knew on the 1st date what kinks I was into and vice versa. He absolutely HATES being tickled and express that loud and clear. We made a compromise with each other. I would not try to tickle him and he will tickle the hell out of me on a daily basis. So far that compromise has work out GREAT! Every single day I get my dose of tickles from my hubby that has grown to love tickling me 😀

If couples would talk more to their mates about their fetishes and compromise I don't think there will be hurt nor any hard feelings against the non ticklephiles.

I know I may be mean by saying this, but I don't see how people are being hurt by being involved in a relationship when the mate is not a ticklephile. My hubby is no where near a ticklephile and yet we have a great relationship. The main thing I think people are missing is communication. Sit down and talk to your partner. My hubby knew on the 1st date what kinks I was into and vice versa. He absolutely HATES being tickled and express that loud and clear. We made a compromise with each other. I would not try to tickle him and he will tickle the hell out of me on a daily basis. So far that compromise has work out GREAT! Every single day I get my dose of tickles from my hubby that has grown to love tickling me 😀

If couples would talk more to their mates about their fetishes and compromise I don't think there will be hurt nor any hard feelings against the non ticklephiles.

Great comment in my books :coolthumbup. if they want u enough they make it work out

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back