• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When you want to slap a company man.

Cid

Does anyone else think it's completely stupid and idiotic when someone who makes vids or anything for that matter comes out, selects a group of individuals and says "I want you to buy from me, but not everyone else." Especially in public? I mean that's a dumb move to begin with, but I think it's a suicide move myself. I mean I buy from people who actually wants others to buy from them, not just a select group.

Anyone else feel this way?

Does anyone else think it's completely stupid and idiotic when someone who makes vids or anything for that matter comes out, selects a group of individuals and says "I want you to buy from me, but not everyone else." Especially in public? I mean that's a dumb move to begin with, but I think it's a suicide move myself. I mean I buy from people who actually wants others to buy from them, not just a select group.

well i for one never heard of such nonsense...of course it would be suicide..instant..seems almost communistic of sorts...

it would be like posting a story..saying...or trying to sell a novel..and i would select only those i wished to buy it..the publisher would drop me in an instant..

If you ever see this happen...

Give this person your hard-earned money. You'll end up insulting them greatly and getting some crappy little McDonald's premium-level goodie out of the bargain. But you'll remember the furious hatemail you get for purchasing their product until your dying day.

Some people are rubes.

Well, as for me: If someone doesn't want me to buy from them, I don't buy from them. The beauty of the free-market system is, there's always someone else to buy from, ya know?

Well, I mean, if I had anything resembling a disposable income...

I understand what your saying, but when I see that and even if I fall into that category of who they want money from. I still don't buy. Hey if I wrote a novel I was really proud of and a church wanted to buy it just to toss in a large fire I'd happily except them as customers.

Well, as for me: If someone doesn't want me to buy from them, I don't buy from them. The beauty of the free-market system is, there's always someone else to buy from, ya know?

Well, I mean, if I had anything resembling a disposable income...

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back