• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where are all of you? ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

footamateur

4th Level Red Feather
Seems that the first sun in the spring has convinced all of you to go out instead of staying at home working on the pc or on the drawing table 😀😀

I hope that nobody had problem with storms, flooding or things like that....watching tv is becoming very scary..e.xpecially when you watch the weather channel 😀😀

Cmon......if you are there "hit the hand on the forum board" 😀😀😀

*sbangggg*

LOL!
As I said I have been a bit preoccupied with web clients but that seems to be settling down for noe. I have started on the interactive picture for my second girl. It shouldnt take long as I've found that by changing the skin color I can reuse a lot on the image from the last one.

Thanks to both...those days was very painful because i went to the dentist (painful for my wallet and for my poor mouth LOL )

Anyway the work goes on...i also bought a wonderful digital videocamera, i only needsomeone to make a video LOL 😀😀😀😀 just joking 😛

I'm working on many aspects that noone will see (the mechanic of the game, how the player will gain points and how the game works in general are all operations that happen in the background, but without them is impossible to play 😀)

I'll post the answers to your questions HDS 😀 look in the other post 🙂

I'm here but kinda useless without a working scanner....I'm hoping a friend comes through with one he says his cousin wants to sell.....

Wish I could help you there, CC. Hell, I'd loan you mine but the damn things are so delicate I'd be afraid to send it through the mail. 🙁 Have you tried the classifieds? Someone may have one lurking around in there.

I think thaton Ebay or on Craiglist you can find what you need without spending a lot of money 🙂

Is not a goo idea to send via mail a scanner, except if you have the original box (but also in this conditions i would never send a delicate thing like a scanner), anyway i saw good scanners for less than 50 bucks, and used for 20 bucks 🙂

I'm here. Working as much as possible with what little free time i have. What with starting summer classes at College in a few weeks and the fact that 3 people at my work place quit without notice/were fired so i'm working in-humane overtime to make up for them.

I'm also having trouble figuring out how i'm going to make the PDS file the way Ness made hers. I don't have the luxury of using a drawing tablet (if that's what she uses) to make clothes that look decent on seperate layers. I draw and ink my pictures beforer they're scanned. Any advice on how to adapt would be greatly appreciated.

Tough one, Anime....
You don't have a light box by any chance, do you? If you did you could put the original body on it and then draw the clothing on another piece of paper. From there it would be pretty easy to make the clothes a workable photoshop layer. I don't know if tracing paper would scan well but you could try that too. You color by computer, right? If you were only scanning line art it probably would scan okay...Ive never tried it though.
I created a PSD where all the body parts for the TK scenes were scattered around the picture seperately. If I havent uploaded it yet I could...it would be much easier to copy the size and placement of the body parts like that since they all need to be the same.

Well, in the worst case we will adopt the old technique of "fixed dress" on the girl; but this mean that we need more drawings because each drawing must have a different cloth; or in the worst case you can draw your girl naked (or with underwear) and then we will try to adapt the clothes that we have for the other girls on yours.

Of course i;m not a graphic, so i'm theorizing what we can do to resolve this problem....i'm sure that if you talk each other is more easy to find a solution 😀

In the meantime the main priority is:

1) the full figure of the girl with some clothes on (1 picture)
2) the facial expressions for the input mode (check the ones that are done, possibly same size and proportion of the ones that are inside the forum)

Then you can work on the interactive psd; nessie can explain to you all the details 🙂

So for now wecan go over the dress and clothes problem 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back