• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where do all you Guys work at?

tummynavelboy

TMF Expert
Im just posting this thread. to see what kind of Jobs you all have? I think tommorw i have to get a couple applicans tommorw. Im really scared to start any kind of Job that i get 😱 Because i have had ONLY ONE REAL Job in my life. it was a 6 week part time deal picking up Trash along highways and Roads over the summer last year with a few other people that i knew somewhat well. But other then that thats the only REAL Job that i have had. and plus i can't even count money the well :sigh: :sad: so im gonna be pretty nervous and scared with any Job that i get. anyways... though Where does everybody here Work at?

I'm a professional classically trained musician performing in a college Orchestra 😀

i work east 45th and broadway and u dont need an application..lol..just kiddin..i work for a pharmacuetical retail store thats in Ohio only..im in charge of shipping- receiving..its ok..but i really wanted to be a firefighter but that got shot down..🙁

I Am A Controller At A Local Bank. Does That Make Me More Of A "bank Nerd" Or "financial Geek" ?

I've worked i restaurants before for a long time 7yrs - quite exhausting - 😀
Now i do translations - more reposing 🙂

I dont do anything. Well...nothing that I get paid for. I keep the house clean and raise the kid in exchange for room and board curtosy of my husband. LOL
Not terribly exciting but it's less stressful than having a regular "job" and a rotten fixed schedule.
Bit of advice, BBR...avoid working retail AT ALL COSTS!! 😛

nessonite said:
Not terribly exciting but it's less stressful than having a regular "job" and a rotten fixed schedule.

Of curse if there was the possibility to get money without working......mmmhh no more waking up lately :sigh: ( the worse there is ).
No more schedules LOL

Im a Tv repair man, working on pro wrestler :laughing:

Last edited:
nessonite said:
I dont do anything. Well...nothing that I get paid for. I keep the house clean and raise the kid in exchange for room and board curtosy of my husband. LOL
Bit of advice, BBR...avoid working retail AT ALL COSTS!! 😛

that is true man..avoid retail..i worked three years retail and finally couldnt take anymore so i moved up the ladder at my work place and took over a receiving manager spot..i had to move stores but that didnt bother me..all i deal with now is ppl bringing us merchandise and the usual ups/fedex shipouts.

I am a student to be a police investigator but I am also a firefighter

I'm a Veterinarian and a surgeon. In fact I just went to a seminar and studied the techniques for implanting pacemakers and hearing aids into canines and felines.

Oncolgy Pharmacist at a VA MEdical Center...drugs are my life!

BellyButtonsRoc said:
lets hope you Don't Turn into May thier Corruptress :wooha:

How do you know I am not May already?

If you can't find a friend, make one.

(sinister chuckle)

for now I work at Hottopic, in a mall, I don't really fit in that much anymore, I used to dress really punky, but now I'm more laid back and stuff..

I did recently got a job offer at the American Eagle a few stores down.

yeah hot topics would be a cool place here if the kid with blue hair would stop getting me kicked out..he constantly runs his mouth to me cause i dont dress "punk style"..he calls me a prep all the time..i hate being labeled but i guess thats part of life. i cant walk in and try to find my dropkick murphy shirt b4 i am getting into an arguement with him and the pole he walks around with..intimidating HUH?..lmfao..i really dislike that kid. he doesnt scare me, he just gets me booted from that store..ahh..ok enough with him b4 i get mad.

well not all Hottopics are like that, you don't have to be gothic or a punk to shop there. in the store now, we sell a lot of Amy Brown Faery, Happy Bunny, and Labyrinth tees. i don't get that irritated,but when i see all these preppy people come in and make fun of the stuff, that's when i get pissed. i used to get really into it, like i would wear the plaid skirts, huge boots, fishnets, and band tees all the time. but now really i dress more artsy and creative, like half of the stuff i wear i designed myself.

corruptress said:
I'm a Veterinarian and a surgeon. In fact I just went to a seminar and studied the techniques for implanting pacemakers and hearing aids into canines and felines.

Can't imagine how much it would cost to implant a pacemaker into a dog. Fido would have to take the needle at that point.

corruptress said:
BellyButtonsRoc said:
lets hope you Don't Turn into May thier Corruptress :wooha:

How do you know I am not May already?

If you can't find a friend, make one.

(sinister chuckle)

:wooha: ekkk Don't cut my body parts in to pieces. I'll be your friend 🙂

May was such a good movie. Yet sad in a way i felt sorry for May she was the outcast even though she went on a Psycho killing spree😛

PunKyGurl said:
well not all Hottopics are like that, you don't have to be gothic or a punk to shop there. in the store now, we sell a lot of Amy Brown Faery, Happy Bunny, and Labyrinth tees. i don't get that irritated,but when i see all these preppy people come in and make fun of the stuff, that's when i get pissed. i used to get really into it, like i would wear the plaid skirts, huge boots, fishnets, and band tees all the time. but now really i dress more artsy and creative, like half of the stuff i wear i designed myself.

well said 🙂 NOT all hot topic stores are like that. i don't really shop there at much at all. i've only been in thier like 2 times. i shop at mostly whatever stores really Mr.Rags😛 even...... But im thinking of going the Gothic route so i'll pro be shopping at hot topic alittle bit more then what i did. as soon as i Figuere out what style would look best on me

i find it so appealing the Gothic deal and the whole outcast thing outcasts Need LOVE to

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back