• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where in the World...

AiritheDestoyer

Verified
would you go?

Where would you want to go right now at this very second? Money is no object, the sky's the limit.

I want to see Japan. With my lovely boyfriend, Blue Mage.:super_hap

Who's next?

I'm waaaaaiting.

Hehe. Sorry if this is a repost..

Wherever you are, of course, love!

I can't think of anywhere I'd rather be than with you...

So that's my answer: with ticklishgrrrl XD

Wherever you are, of course, love!

I can't think of anywhere I'd rather be than with you...

So that's my answer: with ticklishgrrrl XD
Gosh you aer so cheesy! Mmm... cheese lol

Well, since I'm going to Japan and plan to stay there, I guess you aer too, so I wiin!

YES!! *does my happy happy victory dance* hehe

I could suggest some non-tourist placesin Japan: please PM if interested.
Keep an eye out for kitsune, however.

The amount of sap at the beginning of this thread could be tapped and turned into premium syrup.

That said, Venice, Italy. Hands down. And then... I won't leave!

I'll bring Jim 'cause we're so in love XOXOXOXO love you hunny! 😉

The amount of sap at the beginning of this thread could be tapped and turned into premium syrup.

That said, Venice, Italy. Hands down. And then... I won't leave!

I'll bring Jim 'cause we're so in love XOXOXOXO love you hunny! 😉
Syrup is delicious! and it was not sapppy *pouts*

I would take my wife on a cruise around the Mediterranean...Spain, Italy, Greece, and Israel...and then, we would come back to the states and live in San Francisco (hey, if money is no object here, then a girl can dream!!!)

Mmm...pancakes and syrup...*drools*

Be careful with that syrup, ladies...don't want your lers to get any ideas!!! (ok, maybe I do...😉)

Let's see, I've been to Japan already so I can cross that one off.

I always wanted to visit Scandinavia so I'd bang around there for a while. Then I'd head down to Turkey to visit Istanbul (Was Constantinople). After that I'd drive across North Africa for some time. Revisit Japan again for a while. During the fly over back to the States I'd hit Alaska take an Alaskan cruise. Then I'd bank south to visit the Southwest, Grand Canyon and all that. Rent a car after that an take the drive across the country in big ass gas guzzling RV. I'd definitely have to hit the largest ball of twine along the way.

So yeah, my plans are humble.

Mmm...pancakes and syrup...*drools*

For a second there I thought you wrote pickles and syrup... Mmmmmmmm pickles and syrup. 😱wl:

Last edited:
I would love to see Japan and more of Europe, like Germany, Spain, more of France definitely...Ireland ^_^! But firstly I would go back to Firenze in Italy, because ever since I moved back to the U.S., I've missed being in Firenze so much it hurts 😛! So definitely there first ^_^!

I'd love to visit Japan before I "bucket", long before that! I'd like to check out the Akihabara district. I understand that the record shops in Tokyo are not to be believed.

So, unsurprisingly, everyone desires to see Japan. Lord in heaven, deliver me from weeaboos. 😛

Personally I love Ireland above all. Been there quite a few times.

But one other place I'd really love to see is Greenland, so that would be my destination of choice. 🙂
Or perhaps Antarctica... always been fascinated by that continent...

My top choices would be the Netherlands, Switzerland, Germany, Denmark, Costa Rica, and Greece (no Japan on my list, lol).

Well to defend Japan here, not all visit it purely because it is the land of hentai. I wanted to see it since I saw my first Godzilla movie when I was a crumbcruncher. It has a beautiful countryside. The architecture of the older houses is incredible to see first hand. The Buddhist temples like Sensoji are also incredible to see in person.. It has a million maritime spots like Kujukushima (the 99 Islands). It has those places as well as places like Ginza and Akihabara. So there really is much to Japan than just fanservice anime (though that certainly didn't hurt the experience).

I want to see France. And I want to see the Klingons' home planet when I conquer it in my Romulan starship in the name of the emperor!

the hollywood brother got to give this thread its props. you see the hollywood brother is down with this post and infact can the hollywood brother can smell what the creator of this legendary thread is cooking! w00!!!!!!!!!!!! now as to where in the world would the hollywood brother want to go is a easy question. for the hollywood brother it isn ot even about if the hollywood brother can afford to go or not because there is only one place that the hollywood brother wants to go right this very minute while the hollywood brother is typing this post and listening ti kid rock remembering smoking grass and singing to sweet home alabama all summer long. the one place that the hollywood brother would like to go to is to good old Wildwood new jersey. you see the hollywood brother think japan or hollywood would be cool, but the hollywood brother will take a walk on the wildwood beach and a dip in the atlantic ocean anytime. the hollywood brother can always picture himself styling and profiling down on the boardwalk while all the millions and millions of ticklish hollywood brother fans soak up the sun and the doo wop culture that still thrives. the music is always rocking. you see it was once said that in wildwood well it seems as if every hollywood brother day is a hollywood brother holiday and every hollywood brother night is a hollywood brother saturday night.

now the hollywood brother would like to see the world but for the hollywood brother his favorite place his whole hollywood brother life has been wildwood and will always be wildwood up to the day the hollywood brother closes his eyes forver and then his hollywood brother spirit will stroll on the boards for the rest of time

Florida to see my Norm
Yay mush! sorry Bella Donna 😉
Happy holidays everybody!
Bug x.

I love Scotland and Ireland but I go there lots. I really would like to go to China and not just because I've been influenced by all the martial arts movies I watch.

what is wrong with sappy? i don't get it..ah well..

for me England..first class all the way...it's been a dream like forever..

or a top rate first class cruise around the world..with suites the size of small homes..yes indeed..

and i guess i'll take along my david...i've only been with him thirty some odd years..yes i think he should come along..

I'm sorry I didn't see this thread sooner...

Great comments... and I've never really considered Japan a 'must see' BD, so you can add another to that list.

Personally I love Ireland above all. Been there quite a few times.

But one other place I'd really love to see is Greenland, so that would be my destination of choice. 🙂
Or perhaps Antarctica... always been fascinated by that continent...

This describes me almost exactly as well... I have been to Ireland numerous times and loved it! But I have always been fascinated by the remote locales like Greenland, inland Iceland, the Faroes, and Northern Scandanavia. I love cold, clean places that are so challenging to human life...

So, with Antarctica already mentioned, let's just go with the wilds of Northern Canada for my destination of choice. In the summer at first, but during the winter as well.

But for those of you that think I am abso* insane, I will throw out the Big Island of Hawaii as well for a destination... after all, they almost have four seasons on that island (depending on what elevation you are sitting at).

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back