• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where is My Ring?! F/M (Evil Tickles)

powerplay110

TMF Expert
This occurred a few years ago....

On a beautiful hot summer Saturday night... we went to a party! We had been traveling all day. When we returned, we decided to go to a party...

She was feeding me boos and drinks one after another.

"Are you purposely trying to get me drunk?" I asked.

"Maybe... I am..." She said in a teasingly tone... reaching in and kissing me! Playfully poking me in my belly.

"AAAAHHH DON'T DO THAT!!!" I begged... Always being afraid of being tickled in public for others to witness!

She started wrestling with her neighbor friend and her daughter. Her neighbors were super cool! They were the ones that had the bonfire and party. I jokingly said to be careul not to break the diamond necklace I had bought her because I didn't get an extended warranty and that she should take it off.

Around 1-2am we both stumbled back over to her place. As I walked in she came up from behind and started tickling my sides in a extremely veracious manner... wrapping her strong arms around me and thrusting me towards the couch...

"AHHHH HEY HAHAHAHA STOPHAHAH GET OFF OF MEHEHEHE DON'T." I begged.

She threw me on the couch, trapping my ankles in her legs in some type of scissor hold like she was a professional female wrestler.

All of a sudden I felt my flip flops being removed... and I knew what was coming as fear doomed over me. I couldn't move and she was on a mission to punish me silly!

What happened next was the most INTENSE tickle torture I had ever endured... as she dug her fingernails into my wrinkly soles. As drunk as I was... it didn't matter... and she was vicious!

Earlier in the day she had asked me about some of her outfits because she didn't know what she wanted to wear... I was honest with her but one of them happened to be her favorite outfits so she remembered that and took it out on me!

The main reason for this punishment was... she wanted a ring!

"When are you going to propose to me?! I want my ring!!!" She teased.

There was a bunch of things she said while tickling my feet to death and I will let the video speak for itself. For now I will include the pics.

I was always the tickler but this lady went into full tickler beast ler mode!!!!

More to come....

Attachments

• Where_is_my_Ring.jpeg
    Where_is_my_Ring.jpeg
    750.7 KB · Views: 133
  • Where_is_my_Ring_1.jpeg
    Where_is_my_Ring_1.jpeg
    788.2 KB · Views: 119
  • Where_is_my_Ring_2.jpeg
    Where_is_my_Ring_2.jpeg
    614.1 KB · Views: 107
  • Where_is_my_Ring_3.jpeg
    Where_is_my_Ring_3.jpeg
    797 KB · Views: 99
  • Where_is_my_Ring_4.jpeg
    Where_is_my_Ring_4.jpeg
    614.1 KB · Views: 124
This occurred a few years ago....

On a beautiful hot summer Saturday night... we went to a party! We had been traveling all day. When we returned, we decided to go to a party...

She was feeding me boos and drinks one after another.

"Are you purposely trying to get me drunk?" I asked.

"Maybe... I am..." She said in a teasingly tone... reaching in and kissing me! Playfully poking me in my belly.

"AAAAHHH DON'T DO THAT!!!" I begged... Always being afraid of being tickled in public for others to witness!

She started wrestling with her neighbor friend and her daughter. Her neighbors were super cool! They were the ones that had the bonfire and party. I jokingly said to be careul not to break the diamond necklace I had bought her because I didn't get an extended warranty and that she should take it off.

Around 1-2am we both stumbled back over to her place. As I walked in she came up from behind and started tickling my sides in a extremely veracious manner... wrapping her strong arms around me and thrusting me towards the couch...

"AHHHH HEY HAHAHAHA STOPHAHAH GET OFF OF MEHEHEHE DON'T." I begged.

She threw me on the couch, trapping my ankles in her legs in some type of scissor hold like she was a professional female wrestler.

All of a sudden I felt my flip flops being removed... and I knew what was coming as fear doomed over me. I couldn't move and she was on a mission to punish me silly!

What happened next was the most INTENSE tickle torture I had ever endured... as she dug her fingernails into my wrinkly soles. As drunk as I was... it didn't matter... and she was vicious!

Earlier in the day she had asked me about some of her outfits because she didn't know what she wanted to wear... I was honest with her but one of them happened to be her favorite outfits so she remembered that and took it out on me!

The main reason for this punishment was... she wanted a ring!

"When are you going to propose to me?! I want my ring!!!" She teased.

There was a bunch of things she said while tickling my feet to death and I will let the video speak for itself. For now I will include the pics.

I was always the tickler but this lady went into full tickler beast ler mode!!!!

More to come....
I cannot wait for that video.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back