• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where is the most common least ticklish place?

Hildenbrant

TMF Expert
So I'd like to know what anyone thinks about this, where do you think the most common least ticklish place is? The most common most ticklish place is the feet, then I would say armpits, then sides, belly/stomach, ribs and waist close by, at least in my opinion. Let me know what you guys think!

Elbow I suppose? I've never seen anyone with ticklish elbows and I don't even really feel anything there when I touch there at all.

Heh, you know, I never really thought about it... Well, I can't speak for everyone, but in my case, I'd say my least ticklish spots are the tops of my hands, my arms, and my lower legs. My back might not be ticklish either, but I can't really tell, since no one's ever tickled it.

hmmm I think the most common and least ticklish place on a person would be their knees or possibly their bellies. I know many people with super ticklish backs, maybe their necks might be a spot

Elbow I suppose? I've never seen anyone with ticklish elbows and I don't even really feel anything there when I touch there at all.

That's a great point! I don't think I've ever seen anyone with ticklish elbows either, and that's one place where I'm actually not ticklish lol

Heh, you know, I never really thought about it... Well, I can't speak for everyone, but in my case, I'd say my least ticklish spots are the tops of my hands, my arms, and my lower legs. My back might not be ticklish either, but I can't really tell, since no one's ever tickled it.
Right, most people would think of the most common ticklish places, but not the least most ticklish it seems. I'm ticklish in all of those places, but like you said, much less so than my armpits, feet, stomach/belly, waist, sides, ribs, leg pits, knees, back, thighs, and neck.

Last edited:
hmmm I think the most common and least ticklish place on a person would be their knees or possibly their bellies. I know many people with super ticklish backs, maybe their necks might be a spot

You think so? Even more than feet or armpits? Well my back is actually really ticklish, so I believe it haha! My knees are ticklish, and my belly is one of my worst spots, I am ticklish on my neck too.

I guess I must be freak because I have been tickled on my elbow :blush

.....chalk it up to my hubby who has decided to see if there is any place that I not ticklish on me....so far, he hasn't found one...

I guess I must be freak because I have been tickled on my elbow :blush

.....chalk it up to my hubby who has decided to see if there is any place that I not ticklish on me....so far, he hasn't found one...

Are you ticklish there?

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back