• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where my tickle fetish came from

NAYA

TMF Poster
I pondered this topic in my mind once & I think I know the 'incident' which launched my tickle fetish.

I was seven years old, laying on my couch watching TV in a blue satin nightgown. I have a sister who is 8 years my senior & she was also in the room with her boyfriend at the time. Her boyfriend, I think his name was Sean, was sitting on the other end of the couch from me.

When a commercial comes on, he starts teasing, telling me that he can tell I'm dying to be tickled.

I start to giggle as his hands move closer but I don't try to get away. Then he starts to tickle my belly & I laugh hard & start to squirm, but I can't get off the couch as one side was the back of the couch & he was sitting beisde me at this point. I push his hands with mine but since I was so little, I couldn't push him away. His big hands seemed to be everywhere! My belly, my sides, my ribs, my hips.

He then says that he is going to tickle me until I pee myself. He raises one of my arms & starts tickling under it for a while, then lifts my other arm to repeat the tickling.

My mom hears all of this going on & comes in the room. When she sees that I'm just being tickled, she smiles & goes back into the kitchen without a word.

He stopped & let me catch my breath. Once I did, he tells me he knows all little girls love being tickled & before I can protest, he starts spider tickling my belly again. This tickling under my arms & belly went on for the duration of every commercial break until the 2 hour movie was over & he went home. I slept like a baby that night.

After that incident I thought about being tickled all the time. How about any of you? Can you pinpoint the incident that sparked your tickle interest?

Yea, when I was a kid, my older sister, her friends and our female cousins used to tickle me a lot. I thought I hated it but would come back for more. I'm sure that's how it started but don't usually admit that because it now turns me on to be tickled and, for obvious reasons, I don't want to think of my sister tickling me.

How cool

NAYA said:
I pondered this topic in my mind once & I think I know the 'incident' which launched my tickle fetish.

I was seven years old, laying on my couch watching TV in a blue satin nightgown. I have a sister who is 8 years my senior & she was also in the room with her boyfriend at the time. Her boyfriend, I think his name was Sean, was sitting on the other end of the couch from me.

When a commercial comes on, he starts teasing, telling me that he can tell I'm dying to be tickled.

I start to giggle as his hands move closer but I don't try to get away. Then he starts to tickle my belly & I laugh hard & start to squirm, but I can't get off the couch as one side was the back of the couch & he was sitting beisde me at this point. I push his hands with mine but since I was so little, I couldn't push him away. His big hands seemed to be everywhere! My belly, my sides, my ribs, my hips.

He then says that he is going to tickle me until I pee myself. He raises one of my arms & starts tickling under it for a while, then lifts my other arm to repeat the tickling.

My mom hears all of this going on & comes in the room. When she sees that I'm just being tickled, she smiles & goes back into the kitchen without a word.

He stopped & let me catch my breath. Once I did, he tells me he knows all little girls love being tickled & before I can protest, he starts spider tickling my belly again. This tickling under my arms & belly went on for the duration of every commercial break until the 2 hour movie was over & he went home. I slept like a baby that night.

After that incident I thought about being tickled all the time. How about any of you? Can you pinpoint the incident that sparked your tickle interest?
I'm glad it came from agentle, pleasent exoperience; Basically though, in view of how well you write, I'm just glad you have the fetish!

Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

Mastertank1 said:
I'm glad it came from agentle, pleasent exoperience; Basically though, in view of how well you write, I'm just glad you have the fetish!

Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

Awe, thank you. 🙂

I actually write for a living so it just flows... I'm also glad it was such a gentle fun experience, otherwise I probably never would have developed such an affection for being tickled.

For me I dont know, I mean when I was little I always like feet for some reason and no day I tickled a girl and ever since then I cant stop. I think its the laughter, for there is nothing greater than laughter

memories

thanks Naya for bringing this question up i never really thought about it till now... when i was real little may 7 me and my sister 5 would run down the hall and try to jump over the tickle monster... ie my dad lol. well we couldnt jump that far away from him and he always caught us and tickled us silly and i always loved it from then, but never got tickled after that i tried but never got it so instead i tickle tortured my sis and her friends lol. good memories, nothing ever intense always tried to tie em up lol

No regrets

Jerry67911 said:
Yea, when I was a kid, my older sister, her friends and our female cousins used to tickle me a lot. I thought I hated it but would come back for more. I'm sure that's how it started but don't usually admit that because it now turns me on to be tickled and, for obvious reasons, I don't want to think of my sister tickling me.
I got into tickling through being tickled by family, mum, dad and susters too. NOW i find it really sexy being tickled, then it was just *fun* - sad to let your adult feelings interfear with your memories of childhood fun.

My parents never tickled me. My mom thought it would make me studder or something. Oh the crazy things they told parents in the 70s....

Anyhow, most of my tickling experiences were from people outside the family, almost always men or boys older than me. So it's always been a bit of a turn-on.

I think I was 6 and I was watching "Great Catherine" on TV. Ten years later when I tickled a girl's foot it made me realize I had a fetish.

Great stories and memories. I've had a stocking foot fetish since I was about 4, but my first tickling experience happened when I was 11, with an aunt who loves having her feet tickled, she says it's more relaxing than tickling, but I never complain when I get to tickle them!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Naya, you have the BEST stories on here. I LOVE your stories. Please post more. As far back as I can remember I have been into tickling. I remember when I was 5 years old and thinking about tickling my hot gymnastics teacher. In fact, I STILL think about tickling her.lol Wonder where she is.

Eagle44d said:
Naya, you have the BEST stories on here. I LOVE your stories. Please post more. As far back as I can remember I have been into tickling. I remember when I was 5 years old and thinking about tickling my hot gymnastics teacher. In fact, I STILL think about tickling her.lol Wonder where she is.

Thank you Eagle 🙂 I'll post some more stories from the twisted mind of Naya

Naya, if you're twisted then we are all in trouble!lol I look forward to your next story. Take care

NAYA said:

Once I did, he tells me he knows all little girls love being tickled & before I can protest, he starts spider tickling my belly again. This tickling under my arms & belly went on for the duration of every commercial break until the 2 hour movie was over & he went home. I slept like a baby that night.

Tickling a girl's belly starked my tickling fetish and also my belly fetish that I have today. :dogpile:

Underarms Tickled Silly

As much as I remember loving tickling females my entire life, my mother told me the story that I think started it all. When I was a toddler (and I have ni memory of this), she had a friend who would tickle me silly under my arms. My mother says I would run back for more. The friend would also blow raspberries on my underarms. My mother says I loved it. I'm not so ticklish now, I don't think, but I've loved tickling ever since, that's for sure.

Which brings up another point. My wife's very ticklish and I love tickling her. She's not so into tickling me. Occasionally she'll tickle my sole as she's walking by or give a quick tickle in teh clinches (in both cases I recoil), but that's it. Though I don't think I'm very ticklish, I'm embarrassed to say I really am not sure. I can control most spots, but not my feet. If tickled on my feet, I'll be smiling and my foot couldn't stay in the same place but I wouldn't be laughing. On the other hand, I've been restrained once when she tried to tickle me but she quickly got frustrated and lost interest. I've always wondered what would happen if i were restrained and a female 'ler tried to tickle me.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back