• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where would you live

TicklishBlackGuy

1st Level Yellow Feather
Ok say I just had a werid thought and me and a friend were talking bout it, but here we go. If you could live in any land from Disney or Pixar, what would be your top 5 and why?

1. Alderaan
2. Theed
3. Dantooine
4. Coruscant (for the glitz)
5. Tython

...what? It's apparently fair game now. :rolleyes

Sheessh I can think of the movies but not the names of the lands............
Anything with prehistoric creatures, other planets, under some type of ocean and inside worlds

Sheessh I can think of the movies but not the names of the lands............
Anything with prehistoric creatures, other planets, under some type of ocean and inside worlds

oh come on of all the movies out there, u not remember none of where there from?

See, MT's in the loop. 😉

But for a serious answer, I'd choose the setting from "How to Train Your Dragon" - it's the closest Disney's gotten to my flavor of fantasy that I know of. Another interesting one would be the known world from the "Toy Story" franchise, scaled down to the toys' size of course. That'll open up so many doors of adventure, not to mention the ability to sneak around a whole lot easier! :super_hap

See, MT's in the loop. 😉

But for a serious answer, I'd choose the setting from "How to Train Your Dragon" - it's the closest Disney's gotten to my flavor of fantasy that I know of. Another interesting one would be the known world from the "Toy Story" franchise, scaled down to the toys' size of course. That'll open up so many doors of adventure, not to mention the ability to sneak around a whole lot easier! :super_hap

HTTYD was DreamWorks, hard to tell because they didn't try to shove Will Smith or Jerry Seinfeld in, but it was.

I'm already in a Disney film, I'm the shark that says "HOWDY HOWDY HOWDY" in Toy Story and then never shows up again.

Oh pfft. Shows my inept level of trivia knowledge. :sweatdrop:

I had so much respect... then I lost all that respect.

Oh well. You all know I'm going to pick late 15th century Paris a la "Hunchback of Notre Dame." All too easy.

I don't know much about Disney or Pixar movies, I don't watch a lot. But anywhere has got to be better than the disgusting shithole they call Richmond. I hate this place so much.

I would like to live in Kanto or Johto in Pokemon, or in the TARDIS traveling space and time. I know it isn't Disney or Pixar, but still.

I had so much respect... then I lost all that respect.

... *quickly slams down a setup of D&D, a copy of Ferris Bueller's Day Off and a bottle of vodka propped on a rubix cube for a coaster, sticks a cassette into the boombox and blasts Joan Jett's I Love Rock'n'Roll, and tosses her the slouch socks and legwarmers while he himself stretches on David Bowie's spandex getup and a pair of red and blue cellophane 3D glasses, his hair a gelled mountain of young lust*

YOU REMIND ME OF THE BABE!!! w00t

haha loving these choices so far. These are my top five.

1) star wars
2) Toy Story
3) Lion King
4) Hercules
5) Treasure Planet

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back