• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Where's that dang lighter?" (Love Hina pic)

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
I thought I'd post this one just for the sake of it. Its not tickling or even barefoot. Just one of my regular anime pictures that I felt was worth posting.

It's Haruka Urashima, from Love Hina, searching in her pockets for her cigarette lighter.

Enjoy. Feedback appriciated. 🙂

- DJ

Wheres_that_dang_lighter--_Haruka_Urashima.jpg

I forgot the small kanji print on her apron, so I added it in just now. This is the second time I've forgotten to add something to this picture. Ara....LOL! ^___^

Wheres_that_dang_lighter__Haruka_Urashima.jpg

- DJ

Awesome pic, CE!

It's a great reminder that you artists aren't just tickle pic makin machines.

Thanks alot. ^__^

Yeah. Although I realise this is a site for tickling fetish material, and theres a demand for that instead. Although pictures like this are necessary for us and you.

Ah, very nice. You certainly put her in a better light.

I guess I'm not used to her not putting up with Seta or Keitaro.

Thanks alot. ^__^

Pardon? Are you refering to the picture in some way or are you talking completely of the series? If you're talking about the series, I'd say shes just frustrated with both of them. She's got nothing against Keitaro though and helps him dodge bullets from the other girls on several occasions, and she's just uneasy around Seta because she really does like him; loves him even. She just doesn't want to be put in an awkward situation.

Well you never see her by herself really. She is either defending someone or what not, unless you get some small clip of her doing some work at her place.

She's a supporting character in more ways then just the technical term. It's true, shes either helping someone else, having them do work around Hinata, or she's busy. She's always keeping herself busy in some way or another when she's not managing the tea house, and we only really see her by herself on a handful of occasions or resting by herself less than that. At least in the anime that is. Of course the manga is more indepth and goes into her character a bit more. Thankfully.

To call Haruka the 'mother figure' would be an overstatement, but she does do more than her fair share in keeping Hinata Sou on track. We just never see these things because she's regarded as a 'supporting character' or 'minor character'. I would call Haitani and Shirai minor characters, since they only appear a handful of times or at key moments. Haruka is constantly there, whether participating in full, or doing her own thing in the background. I don't think it's fair to group her in the same way, therefore, as you would other less active characters.

Inevitably because of grouping and an underplay of her character she isn't as popular as the other characters. It's a real shame when this happens in anime, and it happens all the time. Maya Ibuki from Evangelion is an example I've used before, as is Julia in Cowboy Bebop.

Yeah, but there are always people who appreciate the usually unappreciated.

I'm glad we're two of them. Better to appriciate them then not to. ^__^

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back