• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which CARTOON character would you like to tickle or be tickled by?

Tickle: Debbie from Speed Buggy

Be tickled by: Daphne from Scooby Doo

Cartoon character I'd most like to tickle: Daria.

Cartoon character I'd like to be tickled by: Harley Quin from Batman: Animated Series.

Last edited:
Cartoon ladies I'd like to get my fiendish fingers and feathers on:

April O'Neil (1980's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon)

Princess Lana (Captain N: The Gamemaster)

Jem (Jem and the Holograms)

Kimber (Jem and the Holograms)

Teela (He-Man: Masters of the Universe)

She-Ra (She-Ra: Princess of Power)

Frosta (She-Ra: Princess of Power)

Castaspella (She-Ra: Princess of Power)

Peggy Brandt (The Mask [90's cartoon])

Emma Frost (X-Men [90's cartoon])

Rogue (X-Men [90's cartoon])

Cartoon ladies whose fiendish fingers and feathers I'd like to be submitted to:

Irma Langston (1980's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon)

The Sorceress (He-Man: Masters of the Universe)

Evil Lyn (He-Man: Masters of the Universe)

Entrapta (She-Ra: Princess of Power)

Catra (She-Ra: Princess of Power)

Roxy (Jem and the Holograms)

Pizzazz (Jem and the Holograms)

Stormer (Jem and the Holograms)

Tickle or Tickled by: Intergra - Hellsing/ Anko-Naruto/ Lust-Fma/ Winry Rockbell -FMA/ Mey Rin- Black Butler
Not sure if anime counts or not 😛

Tickled by any of the X-men, basically. Cyke, Wolverine, and Iceman fairly top that list. Though Magneto is actually a good guy in the comics...so him too. Yeah. Don't judge me. XD

On a similar note, I too would love to get Emma Frost under my nails. That brat deserves it SO much!!! XD

~K

Cartoon Character I would love to tickle:

Princess Toadstool (Super Mario Bros.) -They made cartoon series.
Viper (Jackie Chan adventure ) - I'd pick Jade, but she's too young.
Roll - Megaman Series
Olive Oyl - Popeye the Sailor
Didi - From Rugrats (Not all Ground Up series)
Velma - From Scooby Doo
April O'neal - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle 80s
Irma - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle 80s

I think that sums it up. it was tough to chose or remember the names of the characters that are in cartoon and not in anime. ^^; and about who to be tickled by...that's too hard for me to decide for I'm often a tickler anyway. XD

I didn't really want to write a list because I felt it'd be too damn long, but I don't mind listing the runners up. Here's my Top 5 for each category:

To Tickle:

# 5) American Maid (The Tick)

# 4) Velma (Scooby Doo)

# 3) April O'Neil (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)

# 2) Sheila (Dungeons and Dragons)

# 1) Zelda (The Legend of Zelda) (Mostly for being such an ungrateful brat and she deserves it)

Honorable Mention: He-Man. I would love to have him at my mercy, just so I could relentlessly mock him "What are those big musclely muscles doing for you now? That's right! NOTHING! Mwuhahahaha!"

To be Tickled by:

# 5) Jane (Daria)

# 4) Poison Ivey (Batman: Animated Series)

# 3 & 2) Dee Dee (Batman Beyond)

# 1) Dr. Girlfriend (Venture Bros)

Honorable Mention: Velma again because she's frigg'n hot.

Last edited:
Tickled by:

Harley Quinn from Batman(agreed with Smoten on this one)

Emma Frost from X-Men (natural dom)

Major Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell

Echidna from Queen's Blade (so calm and confident)

Melona from Queens' Blade (a confirmed lover of tickle torture [OVA episodes 3 [?] and 5] who likes tickling her victims for days on end. Seriously, if you're a fan of mainstream tickle torture, OVA (Utsuki Toushi Tachi I think it's called, not to be confused with the three-minute schoolgirl OVAs that came with the core series)

Tickle:

Selina Kyle/Catwoman

Emma Frost (hehehe revenge)

Nanael from Queen's Blade

There's a millyin more, but that's all I can type for now. This mortal form grows weary and I require rest. Goodbyeeeeeeeeee!

I'd like to tickle:
-Lara croft
-Emma frost
-Poison ivy
-Bat girl/Bat woman
-Super girl
I'd like to be tickled by:
-Poison ivy

I didn't realize we could pick more than one. Others I'd like to tickle: Judy Jetson, Penelope Pittstop, all three of the Teen Angels from Captain Caveman, Goldie Gold, and Alexandra from Josie and the Pussycats. I'd like to be tickled by Josie, Valerie, and Melody!!

TickleDyke didn't add the letter s next to "Character" so I assume that she meant that we were suppose to pick one character for ticklee and one for tickler.

Honesty, it's too hard for some to pick just one. XD I can't decide who to pick either.

The attached picture shows how I'd like Josie and the Pussycats to tickle me. Melody at my feet, Josie with her feet in my face, and Valerie using her feet on my, ahem, man-tackle.

Attachments

• worse_please.jpg
    worse_please.jpg
    385.5 KB · Views: 59
TickleDyke didn't add the letter s next to "Character" so I assume that she meant that we were suppose to pick one character for ticklee and one for tickler.

Honesty, it's too hard for some to pick just one. XD I can't decide who to pick either.
Sorry my bad haha - yeah as many as you like

I'd like to add Excel Excel from Excel Saga to my list. As a ler OR a lee. She's so crazy and hyper that, either way, fun times would be had. I'm a little bit suicidal like that.

Hmm, sense I'm not one to tickle, I'd say I'd like to be tickled by:

Harley Quinn, Poision Ivy, and Catwoman (Batman)
The entire Mystery Inc., individual or all at once (Scooby Doo)
Josie and The Pussycats
Dot (Animaniacs)

I'd love to tickle Vegeta from DBZ, because it would be sooo hot to make him laugh after seeing him so pissed all the time.

Jessica Rabbit... naturally!

I'm a switch, so I'm good either way...

Though Magneto is actually a good guy in the comics...so him too. Yeah. Don't judge me. XD

/waves a hand non-comittally

Ehhhh...kinda-sorta, I guess you could say. I mean, he did get his own mini-series straight-up called "Magneto: Not A Hero" recently.

I would love to be tickled by and tickle Laura Croft, from the new Tomb Raider games!!!

There have been many cartoon characters I would've loved to tickle or see tickled. My biggest would probably be Deedee from Dexter's Lab. Those big feet really need some good tickling 😀

Perhaps an oddly specific choice, but I would most like to tickle Hisui E. Fiore from fairy tail.

Last edited:
I'd love to tickle torture, Lois Griffin, Lois Lane, Batgirl, Daphne and Velma, Olive Oil (sorry I don't get it either 🙂), Kim Impossible, Penelope Pitstop. That's good for starters.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back