• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which celebrity would you most like to tickle you?

drew70

Anybody have a favorite celebrity that make you think "I'll bet that person could tickle the paint off a wall!" Growing up, I always felt that way about Anne Margaret....That if she ever got her hands on somebody's ribs, they were doomed. Also Charro, that delightfully dizzy Latina bombshell that was always shaking her hips and saying, of all things, "Coochy Coochy!"

Oh.... Angelina

No question at all. I'd go for Angelina Julie.

She is sooo dangerous... wwwooo... yeah!

christina Aguilera , she looks like the tickling type, I'd choose her anyday for a tickling session

Angelina Jollie!!! A vicious sadistic tickler...and also Madonna

Christy Turlington and Elle Mac Phearson, Naomi Campbell Kate Moss MMMMM!!! Great Ticklers too!!!

Diego

There's really only one answer to this:

Janet Damita Jo Jackson

better known as Miss Jackson if ya Nasty!!!!!!

Now that would be a dream come true.

ID HAVE TO SAY MADONNA, WITHOUT A DOUBT!!! SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE WOULD LOVE TO TICKLE TORTURE SOMEONE

Ya know I was just on the TMF chat room, and beleav it or not I said I'd like to be gang tickled by a gang of Dolly Parton clones. Have you seen that woman's nails, you'd remeber secret information you didn't even know you knew.

:weird: 😀 :weird:

It would definitely be JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT !Oww she must be so cutely ticklish : just think about it 🙂!Angelina Jolie is great,too

Faith Hill and/or Jennifer Garner! It would be even better if they were both barefoot too!

Dawn French without a doubt and I've give as good as I got and more - mwahahaha😀

Kristin Kruek................................................Chinese and Dutch mixed she is freakin FINE...................The main reason i watch smallville

KRIsTIN KRUEK...........................WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Would love to be her victim shes the reason i watch smallville

Great question!

Susan Sarandon (did anyone see Witches of Eastwick? I just love the way she says "tickle tickle tickle")
OR
actually, I think I'll quit while I'm ahead! 😀

Thanks for listening!

~M~

Christina Aguillera or Janet Jackson, all the way. I agree about that Christina being the devious tickler type, she looks as though shes ready to tickle someone to his or her limits! And J.J. is a freaky an fine woman, Fo'sho'!

Pink. I'm not attracted to her, but I have the feeling she would be deliciously merciless.

I wouldn't mind Halle Berry as well.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back