• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Which side would you like to play?" (/F and /M, chess pieces, low-detail nudity)

Which side for you? White or Black?

• Total voters

Ilohnoh1

3rd Level Red Feather
"Which side would you like to play?" (/F and /M, chess pieces, low-detail nudity)

"Which side would you like to play?"

First of all, a big 'thank you' to Alel, who sparked this idea in his Chess Pieces tk thread and gave me permission to give it my own swing after I showed interest to do so. His versions are very much worth visiting and have a bit different approach than the one I took.

So, after this wonderful idea where Alel chained and stocked women to each of the six chess pieces (with different poses each) the idea formed in my mind that it would be cool to more 'integrate' the females with the pieces themselves. Like, really make them part of the chess pieces, unattachable. Some of you may have seen images where people have been enclosed in blocks of cement or something and these are a little based on them, it's like the pieces are 'cast' around them, partly encasing them and in such way restricting their movement and preventing them from walking away. The characters are nude (although there's not a lot of details shown). I thought it was art-wise most suitable to make them 'one' with the pieces.

These too are in a bit different pose each, but that is not where I stopped. I decided (since I work in colour most of the time) to really show off both sides of the playing board and represent BOTH white and black. So for each of the six pieces (the first of which is attached to this post, the rest will follow in the thread one by one) there are two versions: One fair-skinned character and then a dark-skinned character, of course attached to a piece of the matching side of the playing board. I approached this as 'art' instead of really just another tickle picture so I wanted to make a non-tk version first and then enhance it with tickling to return to the initial source of the idea. I decided to apply 'art' to the characters' bodies in the form of body paint. The dark-skinned characters are painted with a beautiful tint of gold, while the fair-skinned characters are painted with either blue or green.

I found it appropriate to attach a male character to the 'king piece', so there's something for the /M people as well, but they will have to wait till the end I'm afraid, as I'm posting pieces based on their 'size order'. King happens to be the most important piece of the game, so let's say that I save the best for last. 😉

Oh, and then the pieces differ in tickle method. Yes, I attempted to bring variety as much as possible to this exclusive set of pieces. The pawn girl is tickled by ants, but you'll see each piece have its own flavour. Also, maybe it's worth mentioning because a lot of people know I draw a lot of foot tickling. This series has only ONE picture with feet and that's the very first one. I followed my instinct on this series and there weren't any other poses where feet would be included. For the pawn it is actually very appropriate because it is the 'lowest value piece', so to say 'closest to earth', with feet and ants... yes.

Finally, as I said, I will be publishing the pieces one by one (two by two really as there's two sides) and then I will upload the non-tk version later, to my artist pad. I have not yet decided whether I will cut it in two or show ALL the pieces in one big picture. I need to think about this still.

Enjoy, and feel free to comment of course, or tell us which side you prefer to play! 😉

Ilo.

nice one! I love the different color and how you integrate the person in the piece 🙂 I'm anxious to see the others!

Nice art idea Ilohnoh. Looking forward to more of this.
Oh and i'd pick white. Whites always go first. 😉

Here's part 2: The Rook

I don't know why they call it 'rook' (although I suppose I could google it if I really wanted to know). In my native language they call it 'tower' which is more logical to me.

Anyway, the piece is in the shape of a tower and what's more natural for towers to have some leafy vines crawling up against its walls? There you go. 🙂

Stay tuned for the four other pieces...

PS; as always, the girls in the pictures are of legal age. Just wanted to add that for this one specifically since you may think otherwise by the size of her breasts... but (insert shock here) not all women have big breasts! Her hair is a bit longer than the girl at the pawn, you will in fact see hair lenght progress also throughout this series. It's one of those other little things I didn't mention before. Also, if you put these two pieces next to each other, you'll see that this one is slightly bigger than the previous (which is accurate if you take a look at the chess pieces, the rook is slightly taller than the pawn, and the bishop (to name something) is taller than that again. Now that I am posting them 'one by one' it is not so apparent, but when you get to see a combo-picture you'll see what I mean. The girls however (and guy) are equally sized in all pictures, they do not 'grow taller' with the pieces. This is done on purpose, I wanted to keep things on a similar scale so to say.

Edit: I added a poll to this thread, so people can register the side they'd pick. Just for curiosity. Myself, although I'd prefer to play white normally, personally I really really like how the black pieces have turned out and so I'm going to choose 'black' myself. (go go chocolate girls!)

Ilo.

Last edited:
The last one for today: The Knight.

Again, interesting name because there's no knight sitting on the horse. And not surprisingly in my native tongue this piece is just called "Horse". Who named these pieces in the first place? Hm.

Anyway, for this piece it was very easy to come up with the way the girl should be tickled as well. After all, what's the most likely part of a horse to tickle you (aside from perhaps the tongue)... right, the tail. Hairs are excellent for tickling. So there we go. I took a sidewards approach on this one too, it makes the shape of the horse come out better. And I think almost always the piece is depicted this way too. 😉

And of course, again a light version and dark version. 😉

it's all the same to me, I fail at chess >.>

hehe, good thing I'm not making a chess game then, eh? Although I must say that it looked quite cool when I lined up those three pieces that have been finished so far (2x rook, 2x knight, 8 pawns)

The next one is the Bishop.

I have nothing to say about that one. Oh, wait, I do. I always think of that 'opening' in the top as a mouth. I guess the rest of the picture explains itself then.

Perhaps it's supposed to be the opening in a helmet's visor, I don't know. Hehe.

Two to be posted still. I have now finished the base pictures (non-tk) and some may see a preview of that already somewhere, but the tk versions appear here first.

Ilo.

I start as white, cause he leads the game, makes attack, but also dictates the defense... I miss playing it with friends lately...

love the peices. the reason for the names is cause chess started in england played by kings. so yeah. not to go into details but imagine that knights usally rode horses and tada horse represnts a knight. lol again LOVE this series

love the peices. the reason for the names is cause chess started in england played by kings. so yeah. not to go into details but imagine that knights usally rode horses and tada horse represnts a knight. lol again LOVE this series

Thanks, Amkes 😀

Here's the Queen then!

For this character I picked what some may call a 'fat girl'. I don't usually draw people of bigger proportions, but hey, why not? You may also call her chubby if you like. People's definitions of what is chubby and what is fat are different.

One piece to go, I'll likely upload that tomorrow.

Ilo.

nice work I loved ''the knight'' the most, If chess would be with these pieces I will take the black side because I love the contrast that the orange/yellow sign do with the girls' skin

I choose Black- I've been really wanting to tickle black women lately.....

There should be a meetup where we do these life-size chess pieces for real 🙂

Hey, I noticed your Black King and White King are, how-shall-I-say-it... depicted as (ahem) EQUAL....

Last edited:
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back