• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which WWE diva would you most want to tickle?

Which WWE diva would you like to tickle the most?

• Lita

Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Trish Stratus

Votes: 45 36.3%
  • Victoria

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Jackie Gayda

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Torrie Willson

Votes: 15 12.1%
  • Dawn Marie

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Stacy Kiebler

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • Molly Holly

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Sable

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Rue (afterburn host)

Votes: 3 2.4%

• Total voters

ticklish022

Which WWE diva would you like to tickle the most?

One other question is where? Post comments below if you wish.

Last edited:
Trish without a doubt. Next in line (and only lost by a hair) is Torrie Wilson. Where? I honestly would tickle them anywhere, but on a bed with them spread eagle would be a dream. Stocks would be the next place. Hands up above their head and attached to the ceiling . . . I not going to be able to stop . . .

Stacy kiebler i would so love to attack her TUMMY Big Time 🙂 she is so hot and Cute looking!

I'd like to see Lita in heavy bondage being tickle tortured by Gail Kim and Sable while Stephanie runs the interrogation...... Hey,did'nt Jackie run around with a pink ostrich feather during her first appearance with Rico?

the hollywood brother would love to have lita to tickle but i get the impresseion that torrie could make more noise as you tickle her for hours. as far as the hollywood brother and stephnaie go, i do not want to tickle her now but before some of the surgieres, the hollywood brother would of loved to put his tickling fingers all over her in a last tickler standing/ no holds barred/ steel cage match

Here's a great way to have double the fun at the same time. Lock the ankles of Trish Stratus and Stephanie McMahon in a dual set of padded stocks that also allow you to raise their arms over their heads and lock thier hands in place. Then you let four people tickle the two of them silly. Two of the people can tickle the armpits,sides and stomachs of Trish and Stephanie while the other two tickle their bare feet with feathers and fingers one at a time and then both feet at the same time. I bet you Trish and Stephanie would be begging for mercy in just a few minutes.

Last edited:
There are several of the DIVAs previously mentioned that are not even part of the WWE anymore. For example, my past selection would have been Christy Hemme but now she, Gail Kim and two others are now at TNA. While Stephanie McMahon would be the obvious choice...my choice is rather for Lillian Garcia.

The only real answer anybody should give is this:

"Any one of them who will LET me"! 😀 :wooha: 🙄 🙂 :weird:

There is a new diva named crystal that is very tickleworthy. One day I hope we'll witness that.

i'd tickle

trish first, then mickie james, and i'd save crystal for last. crystal looks like she would jump and the slightest touch of my finger against her belly. and mickie james looks so ticklish the way she jumps around all the time.

I'd do anything for the golden opporunity to tickle Kristal's feet. By the way, I have FINALLY found a great pic of her showing her feet. Everytime I look at it, I imagine her in "The Pose", letting me tickle her bare feet all I want. I'm not posting it, so don't bother begging for it. You won't find it on WWE.com, so I would advise you not to waste your time.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back