• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which X Men characters do you think should be tickled dont have to say why

ummm isn't Raven a Teen Titan?

Yes, she is and that's DC Comics. Choices are more limited in this topic.

The thought of an 'alternative universe' Rogue who instead of draining the people she touches tickles them and makes them ultra-sensitive to it is an interesting fantasy. 😉

Last edited:
Yes, she is and that's DC Comics. Choices are more limited in this topic.

The thought of an 'alternative universe' Rogue who instead of draining the people she touches tickles them and makes them ultra-sensitive to it is an interesting fantasy. 😉

I like this idea for rogue 🙂

Rogue (X-Men cartoon version which aired on Fox Cartoons during 1990's): I'm a huge fan of sexy women with large/long fluffy hair and I absolutely LOVED this version of Rogue. She's strong, sassy, but deep down vulnerable. I've loved for her to endure some lovely tickling (though the restraints would have to be quite strong as she is shown to be able to toss TANKS around like they were rag dolls).

Emma Frost (1980's Hellfire Club comic book version): You have to admire a woman who is so secure with her femininity that she loves to strut her stuff walking through Manhattan while wearing nothing but high heels, a thong, a corset, and a ostrich feather boa trimmed cape. I really Really REALLY want Marvel to bring this bad-ass sexy version of Emma back (or at least show it in the cartoons properly). I'd absolutely LOVE to tie her to a bed, gag her, and tickle her! Hell, in the comics it's revealed she's hired dominatrices to do EXACTLY THAT to her. She's a sexy women whose into sexy things. I wuv her. ^_^

Domino: She's feisty, cute, and good with firearms. What's not to love? Although I'd have to make damn sure Deadpool wouldn't be secretly watching out little tickle get together.

Polaris (1980's version): Loved her hair in the 1980's version of her (seriously, WHAT IS WITH all this thin straight hair now a days people)? The restraints would probably have to be made of a non-metallic substance though.

Last edited:
Rogue (X-Men cartoon version which aired on Fox Cartoons during 1990's): I'm a huge fan of sexy women with large/long fluffy hair and I absolutely LOVED this version of Rogue. She's strong, sassy, but deep down vulnerable. I've loved for her to endure some lovely tickling (though the restraints would have to be quite strong as she is shown to be able to toss TANKS around like they were rag dolls).

Emma Frost (1980's Hellfire Club comic book version): You have to admire a woman who is so secure with her femininity that she loves to strut her stuff walking through Manhattan while wearing nothing but high heels, a thong, a corset, and a ostrich feather boa trimmed cape. I really Really REALLY want Marvel to bring this bad-ass sexy version of Emma back (or at least show it in the cartoons properly). I'd absolutely LOVE to tie her to a bed, gag her, and tickle her! Hell, in the comics it's revealed she's hired dominatrices to do EXACTLY THAT to her. She's a sexy women whose into sexy things. I wuv her. ^_^

all that sounds hot there Rox 😉

Domino: She's feisty, cute, and good with firearms. What's not to love? Although I'd have to make damn sure Deadpool wouldn't be secretly watching out little tickle get together.

Polaris (1980's version): Loved her hair in the 1980's version of her (seriously, WHAT IS WITH all this thin straight hair now a days people)? The restraints would probably have to be made of a non-metallic substance though.

The emma frost ideas by far my favorite here!

Raven
Jean
Emma Frost
Scarlet witch
Rouge
Storm

Jean - she is so darn sexy and easily flustered....I think she'd be a blast to watch get tickled into a laughing crying frantic frenzy. :devil: I could see wolverine and cyclops doing it to force her to finally choose between them or else as a lesson to stop flirting with both of them! 😛oke1: 😛oke2:

Jean - she is so darn sexy and easily flustered....I think she'd be a blast to watch get tickled into a laughing crying frantic frenzy. :devil: I could see wolverine and cyclops doing it to force her to finally choose between them or else as a lesson to stop flirting with both of them! 😛oke1: 😛oke2:

I like this idea! And your little emoticons are funny lol

I like this idea! And your little emoticons are funny lol

LOL! I give all the credit to the designers....this is the only place I've seen that offers a variety of tickling emoticons! :tickleglomp:

(FYI - since you and others might want to use them, they are - in colons if course - Poke1, Poke2, and TickleGlomp)

LOL! I give all the credit to the designers....this is the only place I've seen that offers a variety of tickling emoticons! :tickleglomp:

(FYI - since you and others might want to use them, they are - in colons if course - Poke1, Poke2, and TickleGlomp)

Haha they're so fun!!

I was born in the '80s and had my childhood in the '90s, so I also remember the X-Men Animated Series and indeed, Rogue's husky voice as well as her wild hair stuck to me. 1992 was still an offshoot of the '80s in a way, fashion-wise.

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna be a little off the wall here and suggest Beast 😉

The intelligent blue fellow is always sticking his large feet out at the viewer, enemies, and friends alike. It really surprises me that he's never been tickled for such cheeky poses when they really leave him quite vulnerable.

Would any body be able to make a story where these SEXY women are being tickled

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back