• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

who are your heroes...

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
i don't know if this has been done before on here or not..excuse me if it has..but...anyway who are your real life heroes? heroes in your own life?

1. my husband..he works so hard each and every day and never complains..he works harder than any so called celebrity with far fewer payment..

2. my father..he taught me how to die with grace, dignity and in peace..i never realized he was my hero, until the week or eleven days i took care of him..never a word of complaint..suffered his pain in silence..tried to never make waves in his life, and even while dying, he still went by those rules..also he lived with my mother...that's heroic to the tenth power..

who are your real life heroes?

I like villains better, but if I had to note someone... well my friends for they had enough strength to put up with me and my evil ways, thanks to duke for corrupting me 🙂

I was once a good boy... thank you duke :ggrin:

The United States Military... No, I don't have any friends or family in the military, but I still look up to them and respect them more than just about anyone else.

Frank Vincent Zappa, who was so much more than the guy who played "Dyna Moe Humm". He actively criticized the show business world he was part of and made a lot of that criticism stick, if only briefly. He was politically savvy. He testified before congress in the mid-1980's to call "bullshit" on a moral frenzy against popular music whipped up by the PMRC. He had no tolerance for televangelists or their anti-sex moralism.

My wife...she can do ANYTHING...she's brilliant, beautiful, funny...and has a way of viewing life that helps me to understand my own...

Love her more than words.

The United States Military... No, I don't have any friends or family in the military, but I still look up to them and respect them more than just about anyone else.

yes yes yes....thanks for posting that..

to me a hero isn't a sports figure, or a celebrity..a hero is someone who either dies or almost dies to save others...or someone who has lived a selfless life in some way...which my two heroess have done..

ok i have to add..Embraceabl...she has been through so much and has handled it all with grace under pressure...to you my friend you are indeed my hero..

hmm, when i come to think about who i look up to im unsure. i mean, theres many i look up to, but few i can call my hero.
when i think of "hero" i think of more fictional characters than i do real ppl. and behind each fictional character i strong ideal.
i think these ideals are what i connect with most rather than the ppl. but im not sure if you can call an idea a hero...
i think for sake of the thread though i would consider Jesus (the man with the biggest ballz ever to walk to planet) and Winston Churchill

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back