• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who did better in the debate?

ftmench

TMF Master
I know this is a young crowd, so I can guess where this question will go.
If you did not watch, don't comment.

i think they both had their good points and they both had their bad ones. best part of the whole debate. "i looked into Putin's eyes and i saw 3 letters! KGB!" ROFL!

I thought it was a draw--no gaffes, no home runs on either side. No big discoveries either; I don't think we learned anything new about either candidate.

didn't watch. My life will go on no matter who is in the Oval Office. Besides, any good student of Civics knows that the real power and action is in the House and the Senate...as illustrated in reverse by Pelosi's and "Dingy" Harry's Do Nothing House and Senate...

Both of them did well and I think this debate ended in a draw.

I agree with what Wade said, with the additional comment that I don't think the American voter is coming out a winner with the choices available this year. JMO.

i was lightly snoring during the debate..hubby watched in his hottub..said no one did better..he said same old same old..i never watch the debates anymore..i mean all they do is pick on each other..

Vin Diesel is looking better and better...or maybe General Zod..

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back