• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Who do you think will win the Super Bowl?

Who will win the Super Bowl?

• AFC - New England Patriots

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • NFC - Philadelphia Eagles

Votes: 15 57.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think New England will win the game too but if Philadelphia plays well and forces some turnovers that result in several points for them they have a chance to pull off an upset victory.

The Dynasty will win it..Patriots have shut down two high powered teams in Indianpolis and Pittsburgh. Philly, well they have 3 main weapons of offense..McNabb at QB, Westbrook at RB and T.O/Freddie Mitchell at WRs..yes i combine them cause Freddie isnt all that and T.O. is hurt. NE will contain McNabb, The entire Secondary has the wrs/Te's covered and westbrook is smothered by the linebacking core of Bruschi and Vrabel. This will be a good game..but remember..Mr. Clutch Gw is on NE's side..lets see if he can win one more game with one of his famous Vienitari Kicks.

New England's Tom Brady is a great QB, plus NE's defense is up there too. If the NE defense can stop or limit Jerome "The Bus" Bettis to a yard or 2 per run, then they can stop/limit the Eagles running game as well.

yep, the superbowl's coming to my town for a change.

if anyone is still looking for a place to stay, the city of jacksonville is paying every homeowner who gives up their house for people needed a place to stay during the superbowl, $1,000 per day to rent it out, talk about a sweet deal. so if anyone here is looking for a place, lemme know, and i'l try to hook ya up. do remember you get to rent the whole house, and my crib is a pretty big suburban house in a very safe neighborhood.

well let the hollywood brother tell you that the hollywood brother is backing the eagles. granted the eagles are on sports illustrated which usally puts a jinx on the team but so what? The eagles have great defense. Mr. dillon will not run hundreds of yards on the eagles and the secondary of the eagles is just two sweet. The eagles have young hungry players who want it all and want it now. Also on offense the eagles resigned a great tight end in Jeff Thompason who may become a hollywood story when the eagles win the super bowl. Brian Westbrook was not considerd much when he payed for villanova but no defense fear him and even if mcnabb has a bad passing game, than the former syracuse quaterback can run to jumpstart the eagles offense.

Eagles 24-21 - It will be very close. Both teams are very good. I am hesitant to call the Eagles because the pats are a dynasty, but I think the Eagles want this win bad. The Pats already have their rings, their desire to win is probably less.

the hollywood brother hate to break it to all the brady fans out there but when the eagles attack the pats will go down quicker than a street walker after she is given a twenty

I'm surprised that the poll is almost a dead heat so far. I hope that the game is as close as the polling, whichever team wins it 🙂

EAGLES all the way....its funny how so many people think the Eagles will be crushed but lets not forget history... I believe it was Super Bowl 3 where the NY Jets led by Broadway Joe "Willie" Namath were Underdogs by 18pts againts the Baltimore Colts & Johnny Unitas, so does this scared Broadway at all? NO! He goes on and gurantees victory. Then we all know what happend after that, The Jets went on to win and become Super Bowl Champs. Now Years later we have My Hometown Heroes the Philiadelphia Eagles who have defied the critics and the Neigh-Sayers for the past 5 years(Thank You Andy), are the underdogs, again vs the Pats but are we scared this time? NO! Last time was a fluke, mark my words come Sunday night The Eagles will be flying high as Super Bowl Champions and finally bringing Philly home a title, something we haven't seen since 83'. GO BRIDS! E A G L E S.........EAGLES!!!!!!!!

for the hollywood brother the eagles are also hometown heros since our beloved phillies refuse to win. anyway the eagles are due. it been since 1960 when the eagles have soared to victory. The hollywood brother thinks that the eagles got a great coach who will win the super bowl and hopefully will wear the tights that t.o. makes him wear in private after t.o. scores a super bowl touchdown

with my psycic abilities i firmly predict the patriots will win...........

and yes! they've won!

What's New

10/21/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back