• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who giggles at Passive Arts in L.A.?

coastdude

TMF Master
I'm looking for a giggler at Passive Arts. One who lets out a genuine hearty belly laugh when tickled. She should be good looking too.

So which girls at Passive Arts are ticklish and gigglers?

I looked at their store but not all those models work there.

How about Sweet Suga?

Tazma has a great laugh, loud and cackly, and she's hot as a pistol. Maylea's really cute, too, but giggles much more gently.

Lacey has a cute giggle. I tickled her a few weeks ago when I was in L.A. And she`s ticklish all over.😎

Tazma has a great laugh, loud and cackly, and she's hot as a pistol. Maylea's really cute, too, but giggles much more gently.

Bingo on Tazma, I agree, she has a great laugh when you get her going. Sweet lady, too.

And I had passed on switch Alchemy for a long time because I heard a rumor that she was a screamer rather than a laugher, but I was pleasantly suprised at her laugh when I finally played with her. She just lets out a cute squeal before the giggle gusher flows. And she has a smokin hot pair of feet, too, if you are into that.

And although shes on schedule infrequently, Allison has a nice infectious giggle and loves tickling, she will direct you to the spots that make her really laugh good.

Ive been having a bit of computer tech difficulty lately, but soon I plan to post a feature on the last tickle party hosted by Passive Arts.

Have fun, hope this helps.... 🙂

Margarita is a spectacular lee--hopelessly ticklish all over and will laugh her head off.

Sugapuss here!

Thank you for your interest. I absolutely LOVE tickle sessions! I am extremely ticklish, just the anticipation gets me giggling. I am ticklish all over, neck, armpits, back of the knees, feet, and ribs.
I have a loud and unusual laugh, one that makes others laugh when they hear it. I can say that every tickle session I have ever had was fun, and every single client laughed and throughly enjoyed the scene.
I hope to see you in soon!

Warmly,

Suga:justlips:

Please tell me if Mistress Hikari Phoenix (asian girl) is ticklish and where.

I believe I've heard Hakiri-Phoenix giggle in some P.A. clips (I think in "Twirl and Tickle") though I'm not sure if that was her giggle or more likely my excitement playing tricks on my Canadian mind.

I'm especially interested in tickling her tummy area as that part usually shakes during laughter. That phenomenon I find fascinating.

She's very pretty. Would appreciate some clarification: if it's a Dominanat that means she doesn't at all do Submissive tickling sessions?

I'd fly down from beautiful Vancouver just to tickle Hakari-Phoenix. Would flying from Seattle be cheaper?

So Hakari-Phoenix, if you're out there, please interact with us. I know you're good at tickling but we want you to be ticklish for us. Please support our community.

http://www.passivearts.com/ladies2.php?logo=dom&pg=domina#

Please tell me if Mistress Hikari Phoenix (asian girl) is ticklish and where.

I believe I've heard Hakiri-Phoenix giggle in some P.A. clips (I think in "Twirl and Tickle") though I'm not sure if that was her giggle or more likely my excitement playing tricks on my Canadian mind.

I'm especially interested in tickling her tummy area as that part usually shakes during laughter. That phenomenon I find fascinating.

She's very pretty. Would appreciate some clarification: if it's a Dominanat that means she doesn't at all do Submissive tickling sessions?

I'd fly down from beautiful Vancouver just to tickle Hakari-Phoenix. Would flying from Seattle be cheaper?

So Hakari-Phoenix, if you're out there, please interact with us. I know you're good at tickling but we want you to be ticklish for us. Please support our community.

http://www.passivearts.com/ladies2.php?logo=dom&pg=domina#

Uh, dude, I've met and spoken with Mistress Hikari a couple times, and I've seen Her in action. You'll have a better chance of getting the next Guns N'Roses album delivered to your house by the Loch Ness Monster than you would in convincing Her to take the bottom position for you.

I am still offering a weeks pay and a strawberry milkshake to tickle Mistress Feral.:woot:

You're going to be waiting a long time, love. It's like Mistress Stephanie Locke. She'll kill you first. And we worship her for it. :rotate:
XOXO

I am still offering a weeks pay and a strawberry milkshake to tickle Mistress Feral.:woot:

You're going to be waiting a long time, love. It's like Mistress Stephanie Locke. She'll kill you first. And we worship her for it. :rotate:
XOXO

Oh my goodness it is the legendary Isabe... oh, it`s just the fabulous Steph, :wavingguy being the 2nd most popular girl here is pretty good

XOXO

Very well......then I`ll just have to tickle you, Miss Smartypants.:devil:

LMAO! If I didn't love ya both so much, I' d kick both your asses on their behalf. Ya know, just for spite.:smilelove
XOXO

LMAO! If I didn't love ya both so much, I' d kick both your asses on their behalf. Ya know, just for spite.:smilelove
XOXO

hmmm......perhaps I should offer you a weeks pay and strawberry milkshake, sassy goddess.:woot:

Let's take it to PM Mister~before we both get nailed.
XOXO

Yes but Hakari-Phoenix is so cute and beautiful. She has such a nice tummy that I wanna see shake when she laughs.

I hear she is an expert in tickling. Is she able to move her fingernails in fast motion for maximum tickling effect?

Who has been tickled on the immobilizer?

Describe the sensation of being tickled on the Immobilizer. Do you laugh so hard your stomach muscles lose control and you pee?

I'll be staying in the area. Is there a decent hotel near Passive Arts, say within one mile, that's reasonably priced?

Have been tickled by Feral

If there were an Olympics for ticklers, she'd be Michael Phelps.
If you think you're not ticklish - she'll find your spot. If you think you are just a little ticklish and you can maybe manage it, she'll have you seeing lights at the end of tunnels.

If you're very ticklish .. she will hold put your soul in her pocket for an hour or two 🙂

She'll find that little spot in your brain where you think you can hide..and shine a lot on it

She made me her Mr. Ticklish Bear.. *I hope she remembers *

PS - her pictures don't do her justice either. She is gorgeous

If you're very ticklish .. she will hold put your soul in her pocket for an hour or two 🙂

Your description of this individual has officially totally intimidated me.

I could probably handle it for about fifteen seconds.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back