• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who has a PS3?

chode

4th Level Red Feather
Im looking to get a blue ray player, and figured, might as well get a ps3. Who has one? What games are decent? Where can i get the best deal?

PS3 rocks. I don't know about the best deals, but I do know that Soul Calibur 4 is good, GTA4 rocks, and there are a lot of free downloadable games on the PS3 web that are decent 😀

~K

I own one as well. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune is a good game to start with.

Last edited:
Get a XBox 360... it might not play Blu-ray, but it's a superior system. HD is better anyway 😉

I got a p3 station, and I got these games ps3 games; Tekken 5: Dark Resursection, Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, Ridge Racer 7 and GTA IV.

I'm a fighting game guy, so I haven't played the action/shooting games for the ps3, but blu-ray movies are awesome. If ya got an HDTV it's definately worth it.

I'am a bit long in the tooth (old) for computer games but most people i work with and know in the uk are into the xbox 360, i think after talking about it wih folks i'ad go for the xbox.

I have an Xbox here and me and Karen have a PS3 at her place, and I love both. I absolutely love my Xbox, and it has some terrific exclusive games (Dead Rising, Dead or Alive, Earth Defense Force), but I have to say PS3 is better value for money. An Xbox is cheaper, but then you have to buy a memory card to save games, a cable to use HD, a cable to get online. With the PS3, all that stuff (with the possible exception of the cable for HD) is already included, so it actually works out cheaper.

also, blu-ray won the battle against HD, so all the movies from here on out will be in blu-ray. I got Call of Duty 4, GTA4, Resistance 1+2, Motorm Storm, and Rainbow Six Vegas. Definately get GTA4 and call of duty, although there's a new COD out now...

Cheapest deals would probably be on places like Ebay. 😛 Dunno about any unique sites with unique prices.

Thanks for all the info so far everyone. I really dont want to shop on black friday.............I think i may go look around and buy something this weekend.

If someone buys me one I will have it also 😛

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back