• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who Has Fantasies About Pirate Women??????

DalekNfra

TMF Master
:blush:wub:redface::27::tickleglomp::16::laughing::6::auto::seeya::ggrin:

I have to admit to everyone another fetish:WOMEN PIRATES!!!!!!!That's what I just said:LADY PIRATES!!!!!!!!There's something about a female in a rather fetching bucaneer outfit and rimmed boots that is a turn on for me!This odd fantasy came from a most unlikely source:Abbott and Costello:
When I was kid,I watched a lot of cool stuff on Sunday mornings:The Three Stooges,Godzilla Films,and of course,Bud and Lou!Whether it was their films with Frankenstein,The Invisible Man,or Dr.Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde,you always got a laugh out of the two!
In one particular film:ABBOTT AND COSTELLO MEET CAPTAIN KIDD,they ran afoul of the title pirate(Charles Laughton)as well as a rather fetching female pirate named Anne Bonney(British actress Hillary Brooke,who was also on the Abbott and Costello TV show for one season!)!I had to admit,she was HOT!I loved those rimmed boots that she wore,and even though there was no foot tickling scenes(which would have been fun),it left a unique impression on me from that day forward!!!!!
Since then,I've been looking for movies and/or TV shows featuring women pirates or those dressed up as swashbucklers on Halloween!I loved Gwen Stefani in that pirate video"Rich Girl",and I hope the likes of Madonna,Britney Spears and Kate Perry can don some piratical outfits in their future videos!I also look forward to seeing Cameron Diaz,Drew Barrymore,Kristen Duntz,and Jordana Brewster setting sail on the high sea in their rimmed boots!And who knows,maybe they'll have a foot-tickling scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blush:wub:redface::27::16::laughing::auto:😛unk::iagree::evilha::53::blush5:

footphantom72

It hasn't figured yet in a fantasy, but the boots and shirt tied in a knot, long hair and eye patch yes i could tickle a woman of such power,if i was a lee i would be scared,but being a ler yes yes bring it on,well guys bella donna as a pirate now there a thought, o crist i forgot the capitals she will kill me, and the spelling,ect i must goooooooooo

It hasn't figured yet in a fantasy, but the boots and shirt tied in a knot, long hair and eye patch yes i could tickle a woman of such power,if i was a lee i would be scared,but being a ler yes yes bring it on,well guys bella donna as a pirate now there a thought, o crist i forgot the capitals she will kill me, and the spelling,ect i must goooooooooo

you absolutely kill me lol

Of course I love pirate-gals. They're after the booty, just like me! :chris:

Attachments

• MREF01-09.jpg
    MREF01-09.jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 49
  • MREF02-04.jpg
    MREF02-04.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 45
you absolutely kill me lol

I hope not sweet lady we need your zany and witty posts here, any way a little bird told me you had changed form and become a bird.
are you now a wren, falcon,eagle,chic,buggie,albatross, o i see a blue tit, better get warmer feathers, they are for keeping birds warm,not tickling,christ am i in the right thread better goooooooooooo:blink

I hope not sweet lady we need your zany and witty posts here, any way a little bird told me you had changed form and become a bird.
are you now a wren, falcon,eagle,chic,buggie,albatross, o i see a blue tit, better get warmer feathers, they are for keeping birds warm,not tickling,christ am i in the right thread better goooooooooooo:blink

quit that..and i'm a pirate birdie..hmm is there such a thing? trying to stay in theme and all..

I was once involved in a production of Gilbert & Sullivan's Pirates of Penzance. The Pirate King, normally a male role, was instead played by a rather buxom woman, who carried it off rather well!

Speaking of pirates...

My dear,what does that have to do with this thread.

Ahh, a pirates favorite haul! :spam: Bother not with thee links contained in yon post, QueenBeeBeeMari, lest ye be dragged down into the briney deep to feed the fishes! Arrr n' stuff...

:stickout:stickout:stickout:stickout:stickout:stickout:stickout:stickout:stickout

THANKS FOR THE REPLIES!!!!!! ANYONE ELSE HAVE FANTASIES ABOUT LADY PIRATES?????????????????

:stickout:stickout:stickout:stickout:stickout:stickout:stickout:stickout:stickout

footphantom72

You know the funniest thing is that I've often daydreamed about a female pirate captain who takes off her huge buckled boots which she wears barefoot and stink amazingly. And after reclining in her chair in the captains deck, gets bound and gagged, while another character who looks like her slightly takes her place as they leave the captain stranded in a swamp. Only to find out later that the crew was duped by their prisoner who escapes and when they find the captain, she isn't in the greatest mood.

😛arty:😛arty:😛arty:😛arty:😛arty:😛arty:😛arty:😛arty:😛arty:😛arty:😛arty:

OK,NOW!!!!!HERE'S ANOTHER IMPORTANT "PIRATY" QUESTION?????:

WHICH ACTRESS,SINGER,OR FEMALE PERSONALITY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE DRESSED IN A FETCHING PIRATE OUTFIT,RIMMED BOOTS AND ALL???????????

😛arty:😛arty:😛arty:😛arty:😛arty:😛arty:😛arty:😛arty:😛arty:😛arty:😛arty:

footphantom72

:stickout:stickout:stickout:stickout:stickout:stickout:stickout:stickout

Anyone else with a female pirate fetish??????????????????????????????

footphantom72

Does anyone remember seeing a pirate film with a female pirate in it?I've seen many of them,now I want your info........

footphantom72

MORE PIRATE WOMEN PICTURES........PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

footphantom72

Well must say i've always been into pirates myself and dressed up as a pirate many times for halloween and costume parties. Even had my friends join me dressing up like pirates as well, that was certainly hot and a lot of fun.

If I had my druthers, Isabeau would reveal her prized pirate booty, too. :asshole: :drool

You Are The Worst........LOL

footphantom72

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back