• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who Hunts Monsters [MV]

BrewedWar made this game, not me. She accidentally deleted the post, I'm not sure how... and I'm afraid if I delete my post, I'll delete the thread...

Indiexpo Link - http://www.indiexpo.net/en/games/who-hunts-monsters

This link includes downloads for PC and Mac. You can also play it online on the window itself!

Chapter 2 - V1.4 Release

So I'm pulling the trigger and releasing the next update! I have personally tested the game, and it works from beginning to end. However, there is a possibility that I have missed a few things here and there.

YOU WILL HAVE TO START A NEW GAME

- I tried to avoid this as much as possible, but while the game is in production, this may occur at times. Trust me, it was worth it for the updates I have made.

What's New?

Chapter 2 - Engaging in Jolly Co-Operation!

Features:

- 6 New Monster Girls

- An extremely long main story quest with multiple paths to solve some of the situations

- Level Cap increased to 7

- A revamped Jack class

- A completely remade Warrior class

- 9 New Game Overs

- 6 New Punishments

- A revamped Soul Egg system. Now, you'll automatically get a Soul Egg the first time you beat a Monster Girl. You cannot get duplicates.

- 9 new tickling scenes that will take place during the chapter proper

- 5 New Sidequests

- 3 Hidden Sidequests

- A new mobile control scheme that can be enabled on start up

- Two new, temporarily, playable characters: Bacardi and Captain Morrigan

- A new menu system: The Guild Log, Soul Collection, and Return Charm have been added to the main menu

- An updated Guild Log that will be easier to read

- Minor changes to the hud

- A new title screen

Let me know if you encounter any bugs or problems. There is one known mistake: Morrigan's "Healing Light" spell says it can revive allies. At this time, it cannot. I was trying to make it work and when I was deploying the files, I had forgotten to take away that text >_< sorry

Regarding the hidden sidequests: currently out of everyone who has played, only one person has found one of them .-. i'm interested in seeing if anyone can find the other two.

Preferably, reach out to me on my Devianart: brewed-war.deviantart.com

Enjoy!!

Last edited:
Who Hunts Monsters
Made with RPG Maker MV

Latest Release - Chapter 2 V1.5a (08/30/2016)

Web-Based Link:
http://www.indiexpo.net/en/games/who-hunts-monsters

All downloads can be found on the Indiexpo Page

Story: You play as Angela, a hard-working, kindhearted...scatterbrained ditz. Due to a mistake, Angela is inducted into the Monster Girl Hunters Guild. The duty of the Guild is to fight back against the growing threat of Monster Girls that have invaded the world.

What are Monster Girls?
Everyone knows monsters: horrible demons spawned from Hell, born to do mischief and feed on human life. However, after the fall of the last Demon King, a new demon rose to power to claim the throne: Demon Queen Kusuri. An incredibly powerful succubus with a manic obsession with tickling. Following her ascent to power, all monsters were remade in her image: beautiful women obsessed with feasting on human souls and tickling human soles!

Our story takes place in Kitzel Village, an outpost in the Sugarheart Pass that serves as a rest step between the two major towns of Flower Wreath and Seadog. The people of the village understand that they are living in the bad part of the pass, but still do their best to be brave in the face of utter annihilation.

Combat Style
Who Fights Monsters uses a Side-View battle system, akin to that of the early Final Fantasy games. Unlike similar games, you actually must fight the Monster Girls to the death. Not to worry, you can only weaken their physical forms to the point of breakdown, and they won’t leave any lasting damage on you, to leave you ripe for the tickling.

Failure in battle means suffering at the hands of the Monster Girls. Victory could lead you to acquiring a rare “Demon Egg” which allows the Guild to place a Monster Girl in captivity, leaving them ripe for your own revenge.

There are four main classes that Angela can choose from:

Jack - of all trades. The starter class, the Jack utilizes MP (Magic Points) and TP (Technique Points) to battle. They wield swords and tend to rely on aggressive play to overcome more powerful foes. As a Jack, you’ll take advantage of Skills such as Double Strike, allowing you to attack twice in one blow.

Wizard - A master of arcane magic. The Wizard uses elemental magic to attack weaknesses, and can combine their skills in unique ways to overcome the Monster Girls. They only use MP, so it’s important to use your resources wisely. Wizard’s take advantage of Sorcery, such as Fireball, hurling a blast of heat at your foes.

Rogue - A wily trickster, the Rogue is the quickest class and relies on status ailments, particularly Poison, to whittle away at foes while dodging incoming attacks. Rogue’s utilize both MP and TP, and careful balance of the two is necessary for success. They use Trickery, such as Quick Strike, which attacks using your Agility stat instead of your Attack stat to deal damage.

Warrior - A brave soldier, who wields a shield. The Warrior is the tankiest class, but even they aren’t invincible. They also boast the highest Attack stat. Warrior’s rely entirely on TP, meaning they must Attack and Guard wisely to build up TP to unleash powerful moves. These moves are drawn from Bravery, such as Cleave, which deals increased damage the lower your health is.

If you have any further questions or feedback, please let me know! I’m excited about this project and want to see it through to be one to remember 😀

Attachments

• Map002.png
    Map002.png
    399.5 KB · Views: 234
  • Angela Face.png
    Angela Face.png
    68.6 KB · Views: 65
  • Angela Battler.png
    Angela Battler.png
    68.5 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
I haven't played it yet but I just wanted to point out maybe you should PM some of the other creators like Wizard and Animewatcher ect... about finding a way to uploading your game without it being over 180mbs. Like an RTP or something. I know nothing of these things, but the community does. I'll send you a PM when I finished playing.

Last edited:
i'll try to find out...i know that mv doesn't use an rtp or something. there's a super easy way to share that involves web-based distribution, i'll probably use that for testing between major released .-.

the only problem with the web-based sharing is bandwidth ._. right now i just have a google drive to use and that limits my bandwidth pretty severely

Edit: okay, soiI'm going to post this link. please, please, please do not share it outside of tt due to bandwidth issues. however, this will allow you to play the game without downloading anything. it will have loading times initially, but once it loads it will run just fine. if it doesn't work first try, give it a moment and reload it.

Web Link: googledrive.com/host/0BzDgWXLHu_qWR1hZMzBmTEo1OWs

this won't be my preferred way to distribute the game, but this link will always lead you to the latest version of the game. let me know what you think .-.

edit: omfg i don't know how the original post got deleted ugh i'm so stupid. i'll repost it soon.

Last edited:
I'm guessing the demo ends after you pass the entrance exam because I can't seem to get anything else to happen.

Having said that, the concept sounds like a good one. Looking forward to more.

yah that's all for the demo. i'm working on the prologue, which will add 2 side quests and 1 main quest and feature two mini-boss enemies. that's when all the fun starts .-.

Make sure to post this on TMF, its got a lot of traffic and is bound to help you gain a following interested in playing the full game when it comes out.

Not sure if the games subforum on the TMF has that muc htraffic though. Last I checked, almost nothing gets posted on it copmared to here.

Just played the demo, some feedback: love the concept, particular the idea of "demon eggs.

Judging by the whole "demon queen remade the monster in her image" thing, I'm assuming I'm not the only one here who's somewhat familiar with the monster girl encyclopedia.

As far as the actual gameplay goes, the demo didn't really give any impression to what people here are going to be most interested in: how well you write tickling scenes.

Given the demon egg concept, I'm not sure if you'll have any 1-time only tickle scenes, or if they'll all be replayable by interacting with the hatched monster/losing to it in the field. If the former, you may want to reconsider the saving method, as myself (and probably many others) like to keep saves for each scene in a game. Hell, you may want to consider it in the case of the latter as well, if getting to areas with different monsters takes time. I'm can be impatient whern wanting to replay tickling scenes in games.

As an aside: holy hell, MV looks amazing.

Ok, downloaded and played. My 2 cents:
Everything so far seems great. MV looks really nice (I hadn't played it before), and at least I couldn't find any bugs or glitches. The aesthetics, dialogs, and game mechanics, all seem to be working fine.
So what we would have left to see is how the tickle scences play along, like Dentrag just said. Looking forward to it! 🙂

The index view of TT's forums shows subforums. TMF's subforums are not visible, so it's hard for people to discover the Tickling Games subforum unless they were looking for art. It might be worth asking Myriads or another admin to move it up to being its own subforum under Media, instead of under Artwork.

i'll try to find out...i know that mv doesn't use an rtp or something. there's a super easy way to share that involves web-based distribution, i'll probably use that for testing between major released .-.

the only problem with the web-based sharing is bandwidth ._. right now i just have a google drive to use and that limits my bandwidth pretty severely

Edit: okay, soiI'm going to post this link. please, please, please do not share it outside of tt due to bandwidth issues. however, this will allow you to play the game without downloading anything. it will have loading times initially, but once it loads it will run just fine. if it doesn't work first try, give it a moment and reload it.

Web Link: http://googledrive.com/host/0BzDgWXLHu_qWR1hZMzBmTEo1OWs

this won't be my preferred way to distribute the game, but this link will always lead you to the latest version of the game. let me know what you think .-.

edit: omfg i don't know how the original post got deleted ugh i'm so stupid. i'll repost it soon.

Ehy thank you so much! It was so much fun! Can't wait to see the rest of it! 🙂

I've tried out the demo, it looks amazing so far! Good development and plenty of non-critical dialog to find which makes the world feel more open to me (trying other doors, reading books, etc).

One bug that I did find is that when you go to apply for the exam, the person in front of you runs to their seat and you can speak with the person at the desk. However, if you leave before proceeding and come back, the other applicant is back to standing at the desk but has the sitting dialog and won't move, preventing further progress as you can't get to the desk. The scene goes well if you follow it through, but if you leave in the middle it bugs out.

Keep up the good work, it looks amazing so far and looks to be a rather fun world to explore!

not to worry .-. like Cackling Cave there'll be losing scenes, and if you manage to get a Demon Egg it's a permanent thing. you'll go talk to guinness ( the receptionist in the Guild) and there will be an option to visit your monster prisoners. they're infinite usable and will have at least one, usually two or three possibilities depending on the monster (like fairies are tiny so they only have one, but the others have more than one)

i'm till workin on the prologue and i'll keep everyone up to date on how that's going. right now it will have at least...5 game over scenes and at least 1 demon egg available. i might even make demon eggs random drops from monster girls that are really rare so while you're leveling you have something to look forward to.

and any demon eggs you get will also unlock the ability to view the game over scene. it won't be canon, but i figure people would appreciate that instead of throwing fights to see them.

.-. let me know if you have any more feedback or questions, i really appreciate it!

I've tried out the demo, it looks amazing so far! Good development and plenty of non-critical dialog to find which makes the world feel more open to me (trying other doors, reading books, etc).

One bug that I did find is that when you go to apply for the exam, the person in front of you runs to their seat and you can speak with the person at the desk. However, if you leave before proceeding and come back, the other applicant is back to standing at the desk but has the sitting dialog and won't move, preventing further progress as you can't get to the desk. The scene goes well if you follow it through, but if you leave in the middle it bugs out.

Keep up the good work, it looks amazing so far and looks to be a rather fun world to explore!

oh shucks, i totally forgot about that. i'll fix that thanks!

and any demon eggs you get will also unlock the ability to view the game over scene. it won't be canon, but i figure people would appreciate that instead of throwing fights to see them.!

That is a rather convenient idea. I can't remember what game it was, but there was one rpg on here where I over levelled enough that it took effort to lose to one of the bosses. Even if I did nothing, I had auto-regen that outpaced her attacks. Drove me insane.

Well i can say I certainly like the look of MV. I also love the self referencial humor you are using. It is amusing and cute like an anime. Obviously i wish their had been atleast one tickle scene in it so I could see what you can do. But that can come later.
I also loved the choice of battle music.
I do have one question. Is the tickling going to be rather light hearted? Like the kind we see from Screamer. Or will it be erotic and really mature?
Just asking as i love the light hearted stuff mostly. Seeing girls try to resist being tickled. Pointing their worst spots. ect.. At any rate. Very nice so far and i look forward to what comes next.

Well i can say I certainly like the look of MV. I also love the self referencial humor you are using. It is amusing and cute like an anime. Obviously i wish their had been atleast one tickle scene in it so I could see what you can do. But that can come later.
I also loved the choice of battle music.
I do have one question. Is the tickling going to be rather light hearted? Like the kind we see from Screamer. Or will it be erotic and really mature?
Just asking as i love the light hearted stuff mostly. Seeing girls try to resist being tickled. Pointing their worst spots. ect.. At any rate. Very nice so far and i look forward to what comes next.

it'll be mostly light-hearted i guess? .-. i've only played cackling cave so i don't know what to compare it to. i don't have anything really sexual planned at this time...other than something with a person of internet later. the game is really light-hearted and funny in the beginning, but from the intro you can probably guess things get more dramatic later .-.

Last edited:
okay! so just an update, i'm almost done with the quests and such for the prologue. gotta do one more quest, then write all the tickling. i'm planning on releasing 2 soul eggs in the first go around, so that's exciting.

i'll let you know when i have a release ready.

Glad to see another game in the making. The new Rpg Maker looks fantastic so it wouldn't be a stretch to make decent games with just the basic resources.

I can't give too much thoughts on the game so far since it's a simple introduction with no tickle scenes yet but you seem to have a vision of what your game wants to be. The main character seems cute and ditzy, a good candidate for future tickling scenes so you have me hyped. I'd offer to help with anything but you seem to have stuff under control.

Looking forward to seeing what this becomes.

@_@ this last sidequest is taking a while. .-. puzzles are tough man

but i'm getting there. for the sake of conversation: what kind of puzzles do you guys like to see in video games? push the rock? switches? mazes? etc? like i said, i'm still new so i'm open to any ideas .-.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back