• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who is the object of YOUR tickling desire, girls?

nessonite1

3rd Level White Feather
We deserve a new topic!
Okay girls...who is the object of YOUR tickling desires? Speaking as a 'lee there are far too many to count. Speaking as a 'ler there are too many to count as well but for now I will focus on this guy.
Billy Boyd (click for picture)
Best known for playing the hobbit Pippin in the Lord of the Rings, this cutie has several things going for him in the Book of Nessonite. First, he's adorable. Also, he's Scottish which gives him a) the sweetest accent in the world and I am a SUCKER for accents b) the right to wear a kilt without looking retarded (sorry, I like those!).
He's trim, not muscular, has an adorable laugh, and is everything I'd look for in an all around complete package cute and cuddly 'lee!
At least...that's THIS week!
I'd like to hear from you other ladies now. Who is your ideal 'lee or 'ler?

Nick Carter everytime

I dont know if you all have heard of him but Nick Carter he must be the sexiest guy in the world!!! seriously he is lovely and a real sweetie I would love to tickle him anytime!!
😉
Feel free to contact me anyone and you Nick if your out there 😉

I said this in another thread, but I'm a big fan, so I'll say it again. I'd love to tie down and tickle Ben Affleck. He's a tall boy.......lots of places and spaces to dance my fingers upon! 😀

Re: i dont know why

tickleme19m said:
i dont know why but people used to always tell me i looked like ben affleck

hint hint...lo 😉

Uh huh, sure. Nice try. 🙄 😉

Ooh I agree, tickleme19m, you are definately a cutie!!!

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm... who would I tickle.... besides my cutie pie b/f who screams every time I squeeze his knees *giggle* I would.. have to say...that guy that played Wolverine in X-men. He even admits he's ticklish in the movie (or so I hope) cause when she ran his fingers down his stomach he started to giggle before he grabbed her wrist and got all acty and groaned and said "Oh that tickles.."
....myeh.. oh well ^.^ *giggle* I also would tickle Billy Boyd, Nessy but... he's English, not Scottish....

Sudden thought.. I went from Lord of the rings to Pirates of the Carribean by following Orlando Bloom... I wonder what Johnny Depp would be like to tickle torture...

Ohhhh Orlando Bloom...another cutie certainly! And Johnny Depp is another. A good mind for these things you have, Acorna!
I bought the special extended edition DVD of the first Lord of the Rings movie and I am just now wading through the several hours of special features, behind the scenes, etc etc etc. I have to say, that movie is littered with amazing looking men. There isn't one I wouldn't like to get my hands on! hehehehe
I mean...ahem...you know...umm...not that these things are on my mind constantly...
uhhh...yeah.....

Ack!!! I just realized that was my 200th post!!! Hooray!!!!!!

Hmmmm - I can think of a few but the comedian Billy Connolly would be my top choice, followed by Lenny Henry cos I've always wanted to tickle his wife Dawn French. Can you imagine having the pair of them😀

Lol Ness... definately look into the part entitled "A day in the life of a Hobbit" It's so funny.. to me, anyway.. o.o

Oh I loved that bit. 🙂 I am so jazzed actually that it came with something like 5 hours of documentaries and stuff to watch. I love that stuff.
But A Day in the Life of a Hobbit was definately one of the best ones. I think of all the actors in the movie that participated in the documentaries the hobbits were by far the most animated and entertaining to watch. 🙂
"Whats that...not...another splinter...? Are you okay...?"
LOL!

lol... I like the part about the race through the canteen and his synthetic hobbit foot goes flying off and disappears and at that moment they yell that he's needed on the set! lol!

Poor tricksy little hobitses.. Sean Bean would be cute to tickle too... y'know, Samwise.. and Aeromer (I think) y'know, Theodin's nephew.. Theodin too when he's made young again (That's Two Towers stuff though!)

Oh I have both movies on DVD. I'm awaiting the super deluxe special extra long version of The Two Towers which comes out this month.
They really did a supurb job in the casting of yummy looking men for these movies. Like I think I said before, all the hobbitses are damn adorable. Even the older gentlemen (Gimli, Gandalf, Elrond, etc) are not unattractive in their own ways. Apart from being fantastic films they are great sources of eye candy.
Oh I am such a huge fan of men in general. :-Þ

Elrond's a hottie, and I bet he'd be cuter if we were to make those eyebrows unfurrow with some gentle ministrations of our own design....

A total bonus 🙂
ohhhhh now I'm all in the mood for yummy looking men. Ive been compiling pictures of them for a special area of my personal website. hehehe

My ler is really ticklish and has the sweetest laugh ever...I'd also love to tickle/be tickled by some members of this community...you know who you are!!! As far as celebs go: I'd LOVE to get my hands on both Angelina Jolie and Drew Barrymore...and when I was done torturing them, and untied them, I'd gladly let them return the favor...😉

Tickling James Bond

Ok yes, for me to be able to tickle the living crap out of James Bond (as a figure) would be absolute heaven. I can't say that I wouldn't want to do more than just tickle him after I got started...it does something to me hehe

Can you imagine how much revenge Moneypenny wants against that man?
What better way to take out her uh...shall we say frustrations?

I know I'd love to get Sean Connory or Pierce Brosnan mmm strapped all nice and tight to a table with his arms above his head and ankles tied together.
Ohh he thinks he can withstand anything? How about this?

I think I'd start with his right armpit just to listen to him plead with that
sexy british accent of his...I need to go lol

lol..I knew someone would say that....😛

Not JAMES BOND...the GROUP bond!!!

See my sig pic.....I know for a fact now that Haylie ( first violinist in the group, the brunnette) is DEFINATLY VERY Ticklish!!( confirmed to me by her cousin) And she giggles and squirms like crazy whenever she's tickled! So I would go for her first. I'm not so sure about the other three..I have hunches tho. So ONE down, THREE TO GO!!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back