• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who Was The 1st Person You Revealed Yr Fetishes To?

Tickler Bart

2nd Level Orange Feather
Who was the first person you revealed your fetishes to?

I remember mine quite well.
It was in Manhattan (New York City) in the summer of 1986.
I was with a few friends at a Star Trek Convention. My first convention, too.
One of my friends brought 2 of his buddies, & I started to chat with one of them.
After the convention we were walking up 14th Street towards the Union Square subway station. We passed a store that was across the street from where we were walking. The name of the store was 'The Foot Store' (Not exactly that name, but it had the word FOOT in bold black letters).
Well, the guy that I was talking to all day & I were walking ahead of the others, so none of them were able to hear what we were talking about.
I saw the FOOT sign & for some reason I said to him, "I have a thing for tickling women's feet."
Well, he looked at me, but kept his demeanor calm.
"Really? Ohhh kaaayyy."
"I have no idea why I just said that. I never told anyone about it."
After a few minutes of silence, he said, "I kinda like it too."
When I heard that, I HAD to tell him.
"Really? I have a whole closet full of pictures & magazines."
NOW he was shocked.
"Any chance I can see some of them?"
"Sure. Absolutely."
He & I have been friends ever since.
I since moved to Florida & he stayed in NYC, but whenever I visited my family we would take a trip to Manhattan to the only place left in the city that caters to fetish material.
Whenever we went during the Fall & Winter, we would call it going 'Hunting'.
When it was Spring & Summer, it was going on 'Safari'.
Alas, those days are gone.
He has Type 2 Diebetes since childhood & it has progressed to the point where he does not even go out anymore or even keeps in contact with anyone. Not even me.
I was told that he needs a kidney & Pancreas transplant & that he is on a kidney dialasys 3 times a week.
I really miss hanging out with him & sharing our mutual affection for women's feet & tickling. I just hope he'll be okay.

One of my best friends, also a girl, and she was happy to indulge in it from that day forward. I guess I should count myself lucky. 🙂 After I told her, I felt like I could be open, so I told more and more people...now practically everyone knows.

Last edited:
The first person that I discussed it with was my husband, about two months after we met. Somehow the subject of tickling was mentioned, and he stated very matter-of-factly that he liked to be tickled. As soon as I regained my composure, I told him that I love to tickle guys, and the rest is history 😀

My current girlfriend...now my fiance...is the first person I ever told...we'd been dating a few months, and I wanted to tell her so badly...I'd tickle her or bug her just to instigate a ticklefight...and she picked up on the fact that after such instances, we would have really amazing sex...

anyhoo, we were laying in bed one nite, and we were talking about (what else) sex...and I said, "If there's anything that you ever want me to do--no matter what--that turns you on, I'll do it," to which she responded, "Right back at ya, babe..." So I tried asking her if she knew of anything in particular that turned her on that I didn't know of so that I could make things better for her...so we discussed, and then she turned the tables on me and asked, "What turns you on?" And I stammered and couldn't say anything...and turned bright red. I told her that I was ashamed of what I liked, and that I couldn't bring myself to say it, as I'd never told anyone before. So she offered to guess, as long as I told her if she was correct. She made a few guesses, I think more to make it seem as if she didn't know, and then asked, "Is it this?" and proceeded to gently tickle my ribs...and ya know what? After I said yes, I started crying. It was such a scary moment, and such a relief all at the same time to tell someone...she is an incredibly patient and indulgent ler (sometimes I think I've created a monster!), and signed up for an account on TT to learn more about it. She's an amazing woman...and I couldn't be happier that she's my fiance!!!!!!

You asked...

It was a sick pedophile freak who lived in Kentucky when I was 13.

Boo-yah.

My girlfriend.

Over the long late night phone conversations, I slowly crept the idea in and got bolder each time in revealing it. First I told her I liked to hear laughter, then I told her I got a fetish and when asked what, I've already trusted her enough to just reveal my secret flat out, to which she told me she's extremely ticklish and whoa, all the blood just left my head.

She's the only person who knows it (beside all you happy people here).

i think i was 15 or 16...long ago lol..............anyway i told a gf i had at the time - cuz i had hold of her feet so much tickling her.She was ok with it

I think it was koopa...or ness....whichever noticed me first. 😛

the hollywood brother is very sorry to hear that ness. You must be a very strong person to survive this.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back