• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who would reply? (?/?)

noobtoob5

Say you were on Tickle Theater or Tickling Forum one night and you came across a post. Say it was by your ideal tickler. they were your preferred gender, age, race, and were within say a 50 mile radius of where you lived. And they said they were looking for a ticklee to have some fun with. What would you do if they sent you a personal E-mail with this offer?

If you want to meet and have some fun, these are my conditions. You will send me your address. You will take the necessary time in order to make sure that you have a full seven days free from work, family and friends. Make sure that no one will be coming by your home at all for those seven days. I will be coming to your home for our meeting. You will leave your front door unlocked and leave the key just inside, and send me the code if you have a security system. I will lock us in once I have entered. You will prepare your home by making sure there is food stocked in the fridge and the pantry. Including chocolate syrup, honey, whipped cream, and caramel syrup. Take everything in your home that can be used to tickle someone and place them in your bedroom. If I look and find something that you didn't set out I will assume you are afraid of me using it and use it to punish you. Now, about your bedroom. You will have tied yourself to your bed as best as can. Chances are you will not do an optimal job, I understand this, however i see that there was very little effort put into it, you will be punished. you are not allowed to wear anything above the waist and below the waist, nothing but underwear. the bondage I expect to be perfect is your toes. If you have a food board the you can slide your feet between, do it if not, find a way to tie all ten toes back as far as possible. I if have to fix it to my satisfaction, for every toe I fix, that is an hour of heavy tickle punishment. in addition to bondage, when I arrive, you will be blind folded, gagged, ball gag, or duck tape, the choice is yours. You will also have Bose noise canceling headphones on. I will message you 30 minutes before I arrive on the night we agree on to ready yourself. Once I have entered your home and locked the door behind me, I own you and your home. I will do whatever I want, whenever I want, however I want, however long I want. No matter what, its my way, no highway option. You have absolutely no say in anything I do in your home, or more importantly, to YOU until I leave. The more you protest so something, the harder I will do it. So feel free to do so. And as far as begging for mercy goes, if you start, it will only fuel me to make you beg more and more and more. When I do leave, I will untie one hand, I will walk out the door and lock it behind me. Once you hear the door close, count to 50 and begin freeing yourself. Once the affair is over and I have gone, if you never want to do this again, thats fine with me, I will have my memories of what I did you and no one can ever take that from me. If you wish to do it again, you have my contact information. Nothing in this offer is negotiable. If you accept it, you accept all of it. If you cannot accept even one aspect, forget it. If you wish to accept this offer, send me an E-mail with a picture of your face, a picture of the from and back of your house, and the most ticklish spot on your body. Nothing else.

To those that prefer to be on the receiving end of tickle sessions, considering this is your ideal tickler that sent you this, would you accept this offer with all of its conditions? Or would you pass?

In real life? Ew, I'll pass. It sounds more like I'm being set up for a robbery or rape. I'm putting myself completely in the hands of someone who may not be who he says he is and that's the danger of meeting someone from online. Throw in the fact that I'll be letting him into my home unobstructed, with me helplessly bound and gagged before he arrives, and I will be calling 911 as soon as I receive his email.

Besides, if this is hypothetical, I prefer to be kidnapped and tied up by my captor rather than prepare myself for him. Wanna touch me? Work for it, bucko.

Ehhhhhh... I think I'd pass. It would take a looooot of trust to let myself be that dominated. Maybe if this tickler was a good friend with whom I'd had a number of less-intense sessions before, one that I could trust to know my limits. But with a first-time tickler? Yeah, no.

No thanks. Pretty much for the same reasons as everyone else. Not gonna trust someone I don't know with that much power over me irl, and not really my cup of tea for a fantasy.

This is just something that crossed my mind not too long ago. I would never ever encourage anyone to do anything like this. Just wanted to see what the responses would be.

Sadly, the dividing line here for me is fantasy vs reality.

In reality, anyone can be anyone on the internet. No amount of "proof" is valid. Even an in person meeting could be a setup for robbery or worse. For the hypothesis to work as intended, we must declare the following to be absolutely and unerringly true: The individual is who they say they are and has no intentions outside of those specifically laid out. They are my perfect tickler, physically and mentally.

Given that, it is an intensely alluring offer, one that I would have to consider quite hard for a given amount of time. There are a few things that worry me.

A. As I've never experienced tickle torture in real life before, I don't know if I'd enjoy it. I'd want to maybe experiment first, figure out if it was fun for me before I subjected myself to it for a week solid.

B. I would absolutely suck at tying myself up and my current accommodations would suck even harder for supplying tying up materials, tickling tools, and isolation (living in an apartment building with flatmates is not alluring for a week of erotic fun). I'd probably have to rent a venue and purchase some professional tools and such to pull this off. Doable, but costly. Might be worth it though.

Assuming I could do a trial run, perhaps with a professional dom as a practice run and had enough time to get the funding to rent out a decent cabin somewhere for this, I'd probably be down. Heck, just reading your post was a turn on, so congrats on that.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back