• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who would you rather tickle Cricket or DeeDee?

Spider-Man

3rd Level White Feather
I watched the babysitter over several times and the auditions clips I was wondering who would y'all tickle Cricket or DeeDee or both? For me it would Cricket!

I myself would like to tickle Dee Dee. Her feet are so very ticklish. It's funny cause there is absolutely no faking by her at all. Thats what makes her a true ticklers dream.

Well I checked the audition clip and I don't how old the audition clip was but Cricket mention she was 20 years old. I'm not sure how old DeeDee is!

Ive only seen the clip, not the auditions. Unfortunatly, that was on my old comp. before it crashed, so I no longer have it. Could somebody post the clip again and the auditions? I really want to see the auditions. Thanks!

Why must we choose? The Terminatrix got to tickle them both at the same time. 🙂

Hasta la tickle, baby!
Ticklesfeetintx

The Dows gives a big thumbs up to Cricket!! Such pretty feet.

ticklegothgirls said:
Definitely her, too. She squeals when she's tickled, especially at her buddy's hands. And don't be fooled, she gives just as good as she gets, sometimes reducing Cricket to tears.

If I had to chose I would take DeeDee but it would be fun to tickle both of them at the same time to see who would be the first one to beg for the tickling to stop.

I think I'd go for Cricket, given their reactions to tickling and my own personal preferences. I much prefer Cricket's giggles to Deedee's squealing (to each their own).

Just the thought of tickling either Cricket, Dee Dee or both is awesome. 😀

I'd really enjoy tickling both of them but if I had to choose one over the other, I'd have to go for Dee Dee.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back