• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why are my feet only ticklish at night/in the morning?

laughingboy2000

TMF Expert
My feet usually aren't that ticklish, but every night (like right now) and in the morning, they are unusually sensitive. I can sort of self tickle them and get kind of a sharp tickling sensation. Why does it only happen at these specific times of the day though?

my guess is its because feet natually more sensetive after you've been on them after a long day (say at work) and coupled with the fact that feet are much more sensetive just after you take them out of your shoes after being in them all day

Nerves, after a restful sleep, perform a type of "reboot". This activates certain sensors throughout the body, including the soles of the feet. However, once this reboot is over, the nerves calm down and the sensitivity dissipates.

The ticklish feeling then disappears as well.

very true..i tickle my wifes feet for awhile as soon as she wakes up..she loses it.During the day if i get them she's not quite as ticklish..but at the end of the day when i take her shoes off to go at em.....geez cover your ears shes goes nuts!

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back