• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why different artists?

Why ask why?

For me, this was the first place I started posting artwork, so I felt a sort of loyalty to this forum after a while. I didn't bother to sign up for TMF until much later. And that's me.

For me, it's the feedback. Frankly, the fact that I can get serious critiques, and I know for fact that several people appreciate my work here keeps me posting here. The things I posted at TMF got very little in the way of feedback, and the things that were said were essentially the same "good jobs" that any amatuer render from Poser would get. Artists live on feedback and appreciation, and I simply don't feel it too much over at TMF.

I do post of both forums, and enjoy a different base of appreciation on each of them. It can stretch one thin to keep up with and respond to feedback, though, which may be one reason an artist would choose a single site and remain loyal to it. As I post material only once every couple of months, it's easier for me to submit material to multiple sites than it may be for others.

Supposing this thread might pertain to me, i shall speak for myself.
Of the two said forums I only post here....because a1532b will hurt me otherwise..

Of course I kid, in all seriousness I didnt make my decision on any kind of bias. I just kinda stuck here, I got a warm reception and I really don't have the time to be online to be on forums all the time (I also frequent the ATF occasionally). In the end, I like it here the same way i like coke over pepsi...I just do.

I found TT first...
That, and from what I've seen of TMF, it just pales in comparison. I've grown to know the TTC and I value the members like neighbors. That's why I'm exclusive to this tickling forum. ^___^

I post here because this place has less of a ratio of Egomaniacs and snobs to normal considerate people.

Hmmm i find this forum more friendly based... and more intriguing. You can find some really good people here...

I was mulling it over.
I cannot say much about the "why".

I did notice that the same pic can get a widely different kind of reactions, on either forum.

They're very elitist over there, made up of a lot of "veterans" of the tickling community who know each other in real life. If you're part of their crew, stick figures will receive accolades...if you're not, even the finest masterpieces will receive little attention...

They're very elitist over there, made up of a lot of "veterans" of the tickling community who know each other in real life. If you're part of their crew, stick figures will receive accolades...if you're not, even the finest masterpieces will receive little attention...

😉

This reminds me: over Mousepad they are quite the close bunch eh?

Yeah you could say that, although there seems to be a lot more lurker assholes who just come to consume vids and pics and who will bitch out anyone who posts stuff they don't like at the drop of a hat...

Yeah you could say that, although there seems to be a lot more lurker assholes who just come to consume vids and pics and who will bitch out anyone who posts stuff they don't like at the drop of a hat...

What is weird is, they seem to take a keen dislike on anybody who tries and posts commercial stuff.
As if fetish contents grew on trees or emule...

:super_hap

They even complained because my drawings had my logo in!

:wooha:

😉

I post here because this place has less of a ratio of Egomaniacs and snobs to normal considerate people.

DING DING DING!

We have a winner!

When I post pictures that I take of Meka on TMF (which is rare) I get very little feedback/appreciation like Sammi said.

I don't know exactly what they like over there at TMF.

I'm loyal to TT like Umojar said as well.

Last edited:
What is weird is, they seem to take a keen dislike on anybody who tries and posts commercial stuff.
As if fetish contents grew on trees or emule...

:super_hap

They even complained because my drawings had my logo in!

:wooha:

😉

many smileys. but your statements are serious?

DING DING DING!

We have a winner!

When I post pictures that I take of Meka on TMF (which is rare) I get very little feedback/appreciation like Sammi said.

I don't know exactly what they like over there at TMF.

I'm loyal to TT like Umojar said as well.

*rejoices in his victory*
Thank you.

many smileys. but your statements are serious?

Peculiar question.
Yes, my statements are serious and I think I could even provide evidence, if I had to.

Of course, other people who also happen to visit MP could testify users tend to be much more flame-prone.
At least two commercial producers could probably substantiate.

And I can personally relate some guy complained because "my pics had logos" - whatever he meant.

I tend to add smileys when I could use a mellower mood.
I find those cute little icons oddly mesmerising.

:leaf:

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back