• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

why do men have it so much easier??

Status
Not open for further replies.

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
ok ok ok..i'm sitting here, enduring my millioneth hotflash and suddenly i thought...why do females have to suffer like this?? childbirth...adolescence and the monthly aunt flo...god..those were a nightmare...pms...watching one's weight...pre menopausal symptoms..and nowwwwwwwwwww the ultimate in suffering...hotflashes and mood swings..and watch out anyone who comes in my path during one of those...did you know that a female was able to plead temporary insanity due to menopause and it was accepted???? for murder??? wow..that should explain something right there and then..

what do men suffer??? ooo maybe once in a blue moon they might get kicked in the bazookas...but that's few and far between..and when a man grows older, well he is considered distinguished..oo look at that man over there with the sexy gray hair...isn't he distinguished looking...god...don't make me want to hurl...or i just might anyway...ooo and they don't seem to suffer from the curse of the middle age weight gain...

and why is it called MENopause????? why why why??? i believe it was created by evil men in the dark ages...and no i don't mean when i was born..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol...

ahh the hotflash has passed...and i'm doing this all natural...meaning no hormone replacement therapy bullcrap...soo you will have to suffer izzy and her mood swings for hmm well it might be another two years...:shock: at least you can just click on the little x and poof izzy is gone..i have to deal with this for a while now...oooo and i'm not dealing with it alone...my husband will get to suffer right along with me..i mean after all..we are one in spirit right??? right???? i did say right right???? hehe

Prostate Cancer, living less than women, weak stream, erectile dysfunction
EACH OTHER

I think men suffer too.... And I'm not prejudiced either...
>.>
<.<

That's the punishment for stealing apples and talking to strange snakes.....

Sorry, couldn't resist...

At least your vagina doesn't get cancer and weak after a period of time.

And let's not kid ourselfs, in aspects women have it easier.
You know how much pressure any society makes on men to be absolutely able to preform: Making a living, defending their land, rasing a familiy. There's a lot of stigma being born a male.
Second women have been gaining more rights through feminism than in any other period of history (though I think at this point and this age we get it now). Men haven't had a change...ever.
Third...the majority of men are simple.
and finally...disease is more prevelent in men than women because men are generally more exposed to harmful environments. I'm not saying women aren't too but hey we all make choices.

Oh and just for a funny joke.

Men have to live with women. Tell me if that is easy? Har.

You ladies also have the ability to create life and give birth. That is something that no man will ever experience.

Although we can pee standing up, so maybe its not really all that fair after all. :laughing:

That's the punishment for stealing apples and talking to strange snakes.....

Sorry, couldn't resist...

hmmm.....ooooooooo and we all should pay for one weak female's mistake???

men...they are what's for dinner....hehehe

and what snake isn't strange?

o and FeatherDaemon....to quote from Urban Cowboy...why would we want to??? meaning peeing standing up...hehe

I think it's called MENopause, because all the crappy things start with MEN; MENopause, MENtal breakdown, MENtal anxiety, MENstrual cramps. Did you ever notice how all problems start with MEN? 😉 😛
Just ribbing, men are the main providers and are stronger than women in many ways- come on, all of you have to admit it's true. They are physically built stronger than females.
And shark. A female may have taken the apple, but it was man's job to prevent something like that from happening in the first place. Since he was originally built as the protector of women.
And, I'd say it's easier to take the punches than the pain that warrants those actions. :happy:

Heh. Thanks. BUT men are still given much more responsibility than many women are (though NOT all!!) and so they have to worry about providing for the family and setting a 'good' example for everyone. They just usually have way less crap to deal with. 😛
Anyone want to say having a baby's 'not that bad'? I don't believe it unless they've had a kidney stone. Then I may shut up (-though I'll have to have both. Already had the stone. 🙁 )

That is why I drink plenty of cranberry juice. I am determined never to get a kidney stone. I've heard the horror stories of passing stones.

And Izzy as for standing up... cutting floating toilet paper in half is more power than a man should be allowed to possess. :evilha:

Last edited:
Men suffer!! Helloooo...baldness!!! Ugh!

lol

uh..ooo brother...ya know some women suffer from that also..so there..sticks out tongue..not me, but there is a disease or something...

Feather lol....can you do that???

and you men have it easy...easy i say..easy easy ... easy peasy japanesey...

I for one will never wish to be a woman, as Carol Burnett once said, Child birth pain is like taking your bottom lip and pulling it over your head. I have the most respect for you women. Now do we have it easier, maybe, we are ment to be hunter and gatherers while women were ment to bear children. I said MENT, nowadays, times are very different, and now the roles have switched at times. The only role we have not switched is the child birthing. And that guy who had a girl doesn't count! He was born a girl, it don't count!

I think it's called MENopause, because all the crappy things start with MEN; MENopause, MENtal breakdown, MENtal anxiety, MENstrual cramps. Did you ever notice how all problems start with MEN? 😉 😛

Whatever. Let's not forget HERpes!

...when a man grows older, well he is considered distinguished..oo look at that man over there with the sexy gray hair...isn't he distinguished looking...god...don't make me want to hurl...or i just might anyway...ooo and they don't seem to suffer from the curse of the middle age weight gain......

Oh, yes we do! 🙂

As for your first point, the only reason the "foxiness" value of a woman decreases as she gets older is our society's prevailing attitude toward them. There are IMO some highly foxy older women out there. Foxiness in a woman in her 40's and onward is a different flavor from that in the twentyish and thirtyish women we males often lust after. Fact is, foxiness can be part of a person's makeup at almost any age. There are twentysomethings who don't have it and 50-somethings who definitely do! (And FWIW, I think that grey hair like that pictured in your avatar is hot!)

Last edited:
And another point, for all of you out there stating that men have to worry about their prostates so much; women have boobs, and I know many more women who have suffered (and died) from breast cancer than prostate cancer. God bless the uroligists is all I can say. And also, women have to worry about ovarian cancer too!- though not as prevalent as prostate, yet wedo get sists, and those little suckers can develop into who knows what!
Men- have to worry about their prostates.
Women- have to worry about their ovaries and boobs!
So don't be all whiny about your one reproductive/ errogenous area you need to worry about. Women are genetically built with two - so, we kinda' beat you in that department. Sorry. 😉

i second that...

Well if you read my 1st post, clearing up the misconception that it was solely the woman's fault, you'd know that back then it was man's job to be the protector and shelter women from being exposed to anything negative, like that deceiver Satan/ the serpent, in the first place. He should never have left her alone to talk to a strange being with manipulative wording to deceive her.
Back then, they were ignorant of sin, never experiencing it begore, and would have found a talking serpent fine- one of God's creatures.

And shark. A female may have taken the apple, but it was man's job to prevent something like that from happening in the first place. Since he was originally built as the protector of women

You women never listen anyway lol.

Well maybe it's because you men didn't do your initial job in the first place?!- And that's why we're all so screwed up now?!!
I can keep going on and on about this if you'd like, I know my Bible pretty well, and loves being the devil's advocate to debates to boot. :happy:

Well if you read my 1st post, clearing up the misconception that it was solely the woman's fault, you'd know that back then it was man's job to be the protector and shelter women from being exposed to anything negative, like that deceiver Satan/ the serpent, in the first place. He should never have left her alone to talk to a strange being with manipulative wording to deceive her.
Back then, they were ignorant of sin, never experiencing it begore, and would have found a talking serpent fine- one of God's creatures.

sure. so does that mean that all the animals talked before sin? b/c ive never heard that before... and even though it IS the mans job. God did lay out ONE specific rule. "dun eat from that tree!" so, is it the mans job to protect? yes. did the woman also know that it was not right to eat from the tree? yes. can adam be held accountable for eve's transgressions? no.

Oh, yes we do! 🙂

As for your first point, the only reason the "foxiness" value of a woman decreases as she gets older is our society's prevailing attitude toward them. There are IMO some highly foxy older women out there. Foxiness in a woman in her 40's and onward is a different flavor from that in the twentyish and thirtyish women we males often lust after. Fact is, foxiness can be part of a person's makeup at almost any age. There are twentysomethings who don't have it and 50-somethings who definitely do! (And FWIW, I think that grey hair like that pictured in your avatar is hot!)

my hair isn't gray you silly man you...it's blonde...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

but i agree about all the rest...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back