• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why do men like big butts???

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
Why do men like females with rather large butts? Before David and i started dating, he and some other guy would mow my parents yard..i was super skinny, but had rather a nice round pert butt...as i was painting the front door that summer, wearing tight jeans..my mom told me that David was spending an unnecessarily long time trimming around the front walk..he was staring at my butt..i do believe that's the first thing he fell in love with...grrr

Hormones, baby, hormones!

Ya can't believe what Hollywood sells you; most men DON'T prefer emaciated "skinny-minis" straight off the cover of Maxim. We like CURVES!....

More cushion for the pushin'.

And seriously, stop insulting models. God above, I hate when people do that. Largely speaking, they aren't skinny, they're just healthy. Of course, when the majority of the country is obese, I can see where people don't get that.

Largely speaking, they aren't skinny, they're just healthy.

You can't say that's entirely true. I mean, there's no way those really skinny models are healthy.

You can't say that's entirely true. I mean, there's no way those really skinny models are healthy.

No, but the sweeping assumptions that "Hollywood models are starving and unhealthy" is far from entirely true, either. Show me a bony, underweight model and for every one that you find I will show you an attractive, healthy and trim model who shatters the illusion of those who whine about "unrealistic expectations."

Yes and isn't there a model who's behind is rather nicely rounded? I can't think of her name..hmm...and damn there is no model out there more beautifully built that Beyonce..

Umm... I can't say that I really do. I don't go for outrageous cup sizes either. I guess I am just atypical. My guess is that truly it varies from guy to guy what the parameters of bootylicious entail.

For me the ideal ass is small, but soo damn tight you can break a baseball bat over it and she won't feel a thing. That's my idea of sweet cheeks, Baby! :cool

WOOOOT !!

Last edited:
I don't like big butts. They're too advertised. Guh.

Why do men like big and/or round butts? Seems to be one 'a those "why ask why" kinds of questions! 🙂

Why do some men like feet?

Why do some men like dead bodies?

Why do some men like bukkake?

Wait...don't answer those. For the love of anything sacred, don't answer those. :lol

I dont like big butts. nice to have a little meat back there though. i am however a huge fan of isabeaus buns. :drool

Why do some men like feet?

Why do some men like dead bodies?

Why do some men like bukkake?

Wait...don't answer those. For the love of anything sacred, don't answer those. :lol

Well bukkake is kinda obvious. :lol

I'm not the biggest fan of big boo-tay, either. As a thin guy who is also the protective sort, I like a gal who is smaller than me. My "order of operations", as it were, when checking out a female:
1) Slim-to-average waist? If yes, proceed to #2.
2) Pretty face? If yes, proceed to #3.
3) Ring on left ring finger? Regardless of answer, proceed to #4
4) Pretty feet? If yes, or indeterminate, proceed to #5
5) Smoker? If yes, end interest.

Seriously, this branches off in multiple ways depending on the day, but those are the order of op. Notice breast size or butt shape is absent.

That's just me.

Next...

I recall seeing some science show about big butts, kinda. It wasn't titled The Science of Big Butts, but it claimed the ratio of waist to hip measurement was an attractiveness factor that spanned all cultures. They claimed it was a fertility and health marker. Or, as Sir Mix-a-Lot put it, "She's little in the middle but she got much back."

Google found this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waist-hip_ratio

And this
Sir Mix a Lot - Baby Got Back
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4he79krseU

Lee

I don't know if you've ever seen a flat ass, but it's pretty fucking gross. Granted, most people can't help that, which is sad. Lucky for me and my fat ass, the boyfriend is the typical butt/legs man. 🙂

Truthfully bottoms aren't my interst (down to 0%) but in some cases men like womens bottom is kinda like mens like womens feet or any other body part. And if it meets the requirement, then they're in love or really like them. I don't understand why for that matter, but I guess I'll never know since most are like that to certain bodyparts.

Me, I try not to think of who has the best body. I usualy try to find the one that has the best personality. Someone that doesn't care about how pretty she looks. (but in honesty, I would find it more interesting if she has nice feet that's well taken cared of somehow).

I don't know if you've ever seen a flat ass, but it's pretty fucking gross. Granted, most people can't help that, which is sad. Lucky for me and my fat ass, the boyfriend is the typical butt/legs man. 🙂

It's not so much the size and shape of the ass for me (OK, maybe a little...) as it is how well its owner presents herself.

Slightly off-topic: speaking of "fat", even some moderately heavy people can look pretty hot if they play their cards right.

I dont like big butts. nice to have a little meat back there though. i am however a huge fan of isabeaus buns. :drool

sticky? cinnamon? hot cross? be specific..be be specific....and tsk maniac..you have never seen my buns...

nothing wrong with a round butt... beats the boyish look. Only problem is, has the butt stopped growing? Because there are big butts, and then there are otherworldly huge thundercheeks which threaten to swallow up pets and small children. if it costs extra to fly on a plane, it's too big.

I think it's a very primal thing. Goes way WAY back(behind?) in human history. Butt yeah, we loves the butts!

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back