• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why do you come to the site?

Why do you come to the site?

• The weekly clips

Votes: 172 26.1%
  • The weekly images

Votes: 30 4.6%
  • The forum content

Votes: 73 11.1%
  • The forum people

Votes: 28 4.3%
  • All of the above

Votes: 334 50.8%
  • Other (please list)

Votes: 21 3.2%

• Total voters
I like both

I like people and clips (weekly and postings)!!!. 🙂

I feel kinda home in this place, personal, not too crowded and not too americanised

All of the above, plus the wonderful environment you all have created here. Home sweet home. 🙂

All of the above indeed. Everyone is great here and so is the content. I'll be on my very best behavior here. ^_^

All of the above for me too, keep going this beautiful site! 🙂

The people here are the best! An interactive community would be nothing without good people, no matter how much visual content it offered.

Love to all,

The clips and pix are nice, but I've learned that the people here are really cool. And I was all ready to be a full time mysenthrope and everything!

hey

I would like to say I come here for the clips and the images but you can only choose one huh. Other then that I do injoy that I'm not the only one out there with a tickling fetish cept i don't really know anyone else around me that has one, it's just a hard thing to talk about with my friends. Oh well some day things will come out.

I came here almost out of desperation, as I never knew there was a whole community of ticklers/lees out there! I thought I was just bizarre because I truly enjoy everything about tickling/being tickled. And I've never met anyone, until I joined this group, who felt the same. So thank you, to those who started and maintain this site and to those who are members, for making my world a lot brighter, and full of even more possibilities!!!

awwwww! Well you came to the right place! Myself I've been "lurking" for years on and off and this is the first place I've ever chosen to be active.

I like chatting with you guys! i love you guyz :laughing:

Personally, I've started coming here for the clips and pics.
Esp. the very first batches of pics were quite rare and hard to get.

Eventually, ppl started posting links on the Tickling Forum. I've been lurking there for ages - since it was on public servers - and still I am.

This site, on the other hand, required subscription. So I had to log in every time to get some of the posted pics.

I've been lurking here for a shorter time; flipping through the posts, I've seen ppl asking for a translation from italian... and well... that's how I first got involved. 🙂

Besides, I've considered posting tk pics for a long time. Just I hadn't the guts for making up a personal site. I've tried a couple of times, but trashed the attempt.

Following the threads I've been drawn deeper into the forum; FF7 dared me to show I could draw... and well... you've got yourself a verbose italian guy... and that's history to you. 😀

That's it! Reg's.

I just feel that it is great to have a place where people really understand you. Having this and the other sites that are run by those truly into tickling is just awesome. The way this site is set up is easy to navigate and gives something to every aspect of the tickling fetish. Thanks for giving us nuts a home to come to.

indeed

MistressValerie said:
The people here are the best! An interactive community would be nothing without good people, no matter how much visual content it offered.

Love to all,

Yes MistressValerie that is right, and the thing i really like : this is an interactive forum 🙂 But pics, clips, and so on are great !!!! I like the name too : Tickle Theater :snob: 😀 quite original.
Really very nice site.

I originally came here to advertize my group and provide samples of my artwork. I was immediately taken in by the crisp format of the site, the simplicity of forum navigating, and of course the interesting people and their conversations. Its good to know that people are capable of talking about something other than tickling or feet, or whatever.

I was so impressed I offered to feature my work here on a regular basis (something that started only recently). I'm proud to be a member of Tickle Theater. It is one of the better sites out there, both in content, personal membership, and conversations between members both trivial and serious.

I hope it lasts a long time.

Last edited:
Everything, the videos, the pics, the people...and of course...the ability to upload shtuff without needed some distant server XD

The need for a sherver in uploading shtuff hash been shomewhat of a hasshle for many of ush.

Look! A three headed monkey.

And it's ticklish too!

I come here to see the artwork done by the many talented artists that post here. In a way, I'm almost envious of the artists that are producing them. I can't draw worth a lick, and I don't want to run everyone off by trying to post anything I have tried. I think they would scar all the members for life, LOL! To all you artists, thank you for your efforts, and your willingness to share them. (Sorry if I sound corny, just wanted to make sure the artists get the praise they deserve.)

Ditto Waynec On The Artistic Talent Pool. The People Are Really Nice Whether You Post Often Or Not. The Downloads From Other Sites Keep Me In The Tickle Loop. Thanks Again To Everyone For Creating A True Sense Of Community.

waynec said:
I come here to see the artwork done by the many talented artists that post here. In a way, I'm almost envious of the artists that are producing them. I can't draw worth a lick, and I don't want to run everyone off by trying to post anything I have tried. I think they would scar all the members for life, LOL! To all you artists, thank you for your efforts, and your willingness to share them. (Sorry if I sound corny, just wanted to make sure the artists get the praise they deserve.)

On behalf of the artists, thank you. Its nice to know you appriciate what we do, whether as individuals or as a whole. Thank YOU for having us, accepting us, and continuing to support us.

I'd like to see your artwork regardless of what you think of it though. You never know where true talent lies. And if you practice and have a desire to draw then you will become an artist, and a good one at that.

I come to this site for everything. The people, the fun, the clips..everything. Just knowing there's somewhere I can go where people share my interest. That makes me happy and that's why I come to this site.

i like knowing im not crazy or something just cuz i kinda enjoy the thought of being tied down completely helpless and tickled. 😀
no one from my town would ever understand...

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back