• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

why does a female's giggle or laughter get you excited?

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
i asked this over on the tmf about two years ago and got some interesting responses..so i thought i would ask here...what is it about a female's or a lee's laughter and/or giggle that excites you? that basically turns you on? i ask because i've had men tell me that my giggle is incredibly sexy..it's just giggling to me lol...so why is it?

The mind races, the images of that woman being tied down and being tickled...it's the anticipation of hearing a woman's laughter, it's seeing a woman's wet sexy body buck with plesurable feelings. It's very intoxication.:redface:

A woman's laughter or giggle is like finger's plucking on the very strings of my desire.

hmm, good question. im not sure. the laughter isnt what does it for me though. its the squirming! ^^ but of course laughter is good too!

My lady's laughter is musical...music to my ears, if you will...

I thrive on laughter...whether it's from spitting out a witty one liner or from tickling the living crap out of someone...it feeds a deep need to make others happy...I LOVE it...bring on the giggles!!!

And, just like the right song can elicit "the mood", a beautiful laugh can do the same thing for me...😀

My lady's laughter is musical...music to my ears, if you will...

I thrive on laughter...whether it's from spitting out a witty one liner or from tickling the living crap out of someone...it feeds a deep need to make others happy...I LOVE it...bring on the giggles!!!

And, just like the right song can elicit "the mood", a beautiful laugh can do the same thing for me...😀

Ditto for me too sweety. Exactly how I feel.x3

Laughter suggests approval: people tend to laugh when they're pleased, and a tickler can accept this as affirmation of his act even if the tickled otherwise protests. It's also an indication that his efforts are effective. There's a non-lyrical answer for ya (killjoy!)

I could give you a long drawn out, psycho-babble, deep, convoluted BS reason. But I'm not like that. I don't even know how to fake it. When posed a question out of pure curiosity, I have no choice but to answer honestly.

The no BS answer is this: I have no freaking clue!

It just does! I can't placate your curiosity because, frankly, I'm in the dark here, too. Maybe the fact that laughter and pleasure are closely related that I feel I am giving her pleasure; maybe because the childishness of giggling brings out the baser more childish instincts; maybe it is a deep seeded psychologically scarring in a childhood memory; maybe I'm just screwed up. I'm not sure. All I know is this: Me causing a girl to lose control, in turn, causes me to lose control.

That is the best I can do for ya... for now.

to me its like been said its music to my ears. its also a fuel the more hysterical the laughing the more i tickle. i can get turned on just by hearing that laughter.

Laughter suggests approval: people tend to laugh when they're pleased, and a tickler can accept this as affirmation of his act even if the tickled otherwise protests. It's also an indication that his efforts are effective. There's a non-lyrical answer for ya (killjoy!)

lol you're silly LittleBighead...but that is a pretty good answer i think....ya killjoy...hehe

I'm one of those people who finds a heady attraction to a woman's laughter, but I never really bothered examining it too deeply. So, interesting topic to consider, Isabeau!

I wonder if there's a scientific name for us "laughter-lovers"?

Laughter suggests approval: people tend to laugh when they're pleased, and a tickler can accept this as affirmation of his act even if the tickled otherwise protests.
Yeah, I'm pretty much with littlebighead on this one.
Though the higher, and more hysterical, the laughter gets, it helps to show you that you're doing something right, and hitting a sweet spot(s). :laughing: And...
It's also an indication that his efforts are effective.
It's no fun to tickle someone if you're not getting any reactions, whether giggling, squirming, or facial expressions showing you otherwise.

This is a tough one... Uh, I guess it's like Littlebighead said. Laughter suggests approval.

Similarly, I can't explain it. It just DOES turn me on. Especially if I'm the one making her laugh be it with my wit or my fingers. It's empowering for me, and spurs me on to continue onward. I'm reminded of the Peter, Paul, & Mary song "Lemon Tree" which includes the line "The music of her laughter hid my father's words from me." A great laugh from a beautiful woman has that kind of power and even more.

Though the higher, and more hysterical, the laughter gets, it helps to show you that you're doing something right, and hitting a sweet spot(s). :laughing:

That's one of the maddening things about getting tickled: the knowledge that, when she DOES hit a "sweet spot," laughing harder, higher and more hysterically will only guarantee that she keeps tickling you there... and yet... you have no hope of doing otherwise...

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back