• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why have a personals section?

jude38

TMF Expert
It has been proven to me time and again the redundancy of having a personals section on a tickling website.
if you are a lady looking for a partner it's a paradise.
if your a guy, it's a wasteland.

and if you subscribe to the theory that "women just are'nt comfortable contacting a man online" then that just cements the reason for my question. if they feel uneasy or are afraid that they will be bombarded from some tickle hungry guy, then i say do away with it completely. this way neither sex has to put up with the dissapointment.

Jude -- do you know I registered just so that I could disagree with you?

And, with all due respect, I do strongly disagree with part of what you said. I feel one statement you made was based on a gross generalization.

If you are a woman into tickling, a personals section is NOT a paradise. I can assure you of that. I am a woman and I know this to be true.

More specifically put -- if you are a female who likes being the ticklee, that's one thing, perhaps.

But not all women are 'lees.

Finding a guy who wants to be the one tickled is a bit harder and definitely narrows the field. Mostly, you end up getting lots of tiresome messages from guys trying to convince you to try "walking on the other side" because they desperately want a 'lee.

Then, there are the guys who want to be tickled, but envision someone along the lines of Jessica Alba or Charlize Theron doing it. When the reality sets in that the women into tickling are real women of all descriptions and not celebrity fantasies with hair and wardrobe stylists, eagerness can cool rapidly.

Of course, there are good and bad apples in every barrel. I'm not saying that all guys who are ticklephiles are like that. For the same reason, we women should not be lumped together either. When you're into something that's not so mainstream, it's tough to connect, period. Although I, personally, am not seeking a tickling partner at this time, I wanted to let you know that the grass is not any greener over here.

Well said Naughty Feather!! Even though I am a guy and mainly a tickler, I do enjoy being the 'lee. I have met several women online that share this wonderful interest. One of them is a tickler only and has told me of their frustration in finding a male ticklee. None of them are the 'runway model type' but I have found them to wonderful people. My only advice to jude is to keep searching. If you're serious, you'll find what you're looking for, as with all things.

thank you both for your replys!
one thing i do wish to clarify, when i mentioned it being a "paradise" i was refering to the number of responces and not the quality of said responces. as you can see from the opening page all the "0" corraspond to the male posts while any numbers are for the women.

and from reading your post Naughty you feel the same frustration as i do. male or female when you are the "ler" it seems very difficult to find a "lee" at least on the web.

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back