• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

why i sometimes post non stop..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of you need to cool it. I am seeing a lot of accusations leveled by a lot of folks who really don't understand the mess they are starting to delve in to. There have been issues off of this forum of a significant nature. None of them have any bearing here. I see accusations that sustained harassment across multiple forums has occurred. What I have seem and what I am aware of tells me this is not the case. There have been multiple violations of the "be polite" rule here and elsewhere. I am saying this one more time: drop this, all of you. I don't want witch hunts initiated against anyone for any reason at any time. If I am forced to ban the entire group involved in this until you all can cool off I will be very unhappy.

Live and let live here. Walk away from this dispute and, if someone is just distasteful to you, put them on ignore. I have asked members of both sides to distance themselves from each other. Next time I won't be asking. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back