• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why insomnia can sometimes be so very, very heavenly...

makemlaugh2003

TMF Master
...as it happened, I was frustratingly unable to sleep this early morning, so I decided to peruse through my FaceBook pages...and, much to my great surprise and utter delight, a sweet, former tickleplay buddy from "that other forum" (we'll call her "Tracy" for anonymity's sake) popped into my chat box to greet me :super_hap. The following is the unedited (except for the name change), grippingly delicious conversation that followed, in hopes that you readers, too, might have a lovely tickeplay partner that can get your day off to this kind of unquestionably amazing start:

4:05amTracy
Hey you! I couldn't sleep...🙂 someone was snoring 🙂

4:06amDan
Too bad it wasn't me 😉

4:06amTracy
I know! 🙂

4:06amDan
smiles and hugs Tracy warmly, happily and tenderly smooching her forehead and cheeks...other than that, babe, how've you been? 🙂

4:07amTracy
awww. You are so sweet

I have been great

how about you?

4:08amDan
Not too bad here, hon...just really glad to still be in regular contact with you. 🙂 I'm not always sure you realize what a profound impact you've had on me since the very first day we met in the TMF years ago. I think you're amazing, Tracy sweetie, and I love you 🙂

4:09amTracy
You really are too sweet...and I love you too...and let me tell you that you are the only person I have continued conversation with from TMF 🙂 You know why?

4:10amDan
blushes and smiles, hugging Tracy cozily and kissing her scalp adoringly...no, honey, why is that? 😉

4:10amTracy
Because you are not a creep..haha..but really you have always treated me with respect

4:12amDan
🙂 You deserve nothing but the utmost respect, love 😉 I've known that about you almost right from the start. Having been your friend and being with you in chat has always made me feel warm and cozy inside. I'm very lucky to have such a sweet, lovely little tickle buddy in you, Tracy 🙂

4:12amTracy
I am the lucky one!! I love our conversations and play!

4:15amDan
blushes some more and delicately kisses inside Tracy's ear as he holds her...well, let's split the difference then and say that we're BOTH lucky, hon 😉 I sure love our conversations and play too! Our ongoing tickleplay saga is most definitely the most fun I've had doing anything on FaceBook 🙂

4:16amTracy
Dans kiss sends shivers through her...o.k..we are both very lucky and I always look forward to hearing from you

4:16amDan
🙂 You're so sweet, babe. I look forward to hearing from you too! I remember looking back at when our tickleplay conversation first started last summer, and I think there was one day where we combined for something like thirty responses just in that one day 😉

4:17amTracy
I remember that!

4:18amDan
🙂 Everytime the Yahoo! toolbar on my old computer would show that I had a new e-mail message, or if my FaceBook bar showed I had a new private message, I'd immediately rush to it thinking "Ooooooh, I really, really hope this is Tracy responding again!" 🙂

4:18amTracy
🙂 Sorry I dropped out for a while though 🙁

4:19amDan
Please don't apologize, sweetheart. You had started school up, and I know you were working also, and the holidays were upon you and your family, and I know you had so very much to do. I never blamed you for any of that. I just missed you, and I felt selfish for feeling that way when I knew how busy you were with your married and family life 🙁

4:20amTracy
Don't feel selfish!!!

I just never had a moment to myslef there for a while

4:21amDan
You know something though, Tracy honey? Because of how genuine and honest and sweet I've always known that you are, I can honestly say I feel that you truly would have kept playing with me if you had HAD some moments to yourself. You've always been that great a friend to me, and you're such an incredibly fun little tickleplay 'lee that very often my heart thumps wildly whenever I read what you've last written 🙂

4:22amTracy
You are going to make me blush!

4:22amDan
You make that sound like a bad thing, pretty lady 😉

4:22amTracy
🙂 pokes you in the stomach

4:23amDan
Eeeep! :O smirks and chuckles and jumps a little, glaring playfully at Tracy and frantically drumming his hands up and down her sides, then darting his fingertips down to delicately squeeze her kneecaps and tease behind each knee softly 😛

4:25amTracy
jumps and gasps as she feels Dan's fingers up and down her sides..Hey! she giggles....kicks her legs in an attempt to stop the tickling on her knees..stop that!!

4:26amDan
Awww, but sweetheart, this whole "stop that!!" thing of yours sounds like it would to me not being able to hear your gorgeous, enchanting giggles, Tracy babe 😛

*would lead to*

4:28amTracy
Turns to Dan with her lips in a pout...poor baby...pokes Dan in the stomach again

4:28amDan
ACK! 😛 sputters and laughs, then, with a mock glare at Tracy's pretty face, immediately scoops her up in his arms, grinning a bit mischievously at her and carrying her over to his big, plush couch...oh, does SOME little cutie wanna have a tickle fight? 😉

4:29amTracy
screams as she feels Dan sweep her up...what are you doing?!?! Help!!!!

4:30amDan
Awww, Tracy, honey, how sweet of you, calling out to see if anyone will help me! But rest assured, love, I won't NEED any help...trails off his words teasingly with an impish wink, laying Tracy gently on the couch on her back, eagerly straddling her waist, then almost immediately drumming his fingers spastically up and down her sides and across her belly...tickle tickle TICKLE... 😛

4:33amTracy
AHHHHHHH! Trying desperately to wiggle out of Dan's grasp..Nooooo! Laughter immediately escapes from her mouth..trying to grasp Dan's hands to stop him

4:34amDan
entirely loves staring down at Tracy's adorably squealing and laughing face, smirking triumphantly as he plays her gorgeous upper body like the finely-tuned instrument it is, his hands slyly tucking up underneath her nightshirt to playfully wriggle and scurry maddeningly along her bare armpit skin, then back down her bare sides and across her bare belly merrily with both hands... 😉

4:36amTracy
Feeling Dan's fingers on her bare skin makes her burst out in loud laughter and squealing..AHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..NOOOO! Trying to hold her arms tightly by her sides

4:38amDan
Oh, poor, poor, sweet little darling Tracy! She just can't STAND having her lovely bare skin tickled, CAN she? concludes his verbal teasing with an appreciative wink at her irresistible, wildly laughing face, trembling with delight at her enchanting squeals, leaning his face down playfully as he lifts up Tracy's nightshirt to expose her bare belly, fingertips pressing fiendishly into her supple flesh while the tip of his tongue devilishly swirls and slurps inside her bare navel...

4:40amTracy
AHHHHHHHHH! Arches her back, throws her head back and screams..No No NO NOOOO! Not my belly button! PLEEEAASE!! Her legs kicking...STOOOOOOOOOOOOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

4:41amDan
coos and purrs aloud with sheer joy, his heartrate tripling as he hears Tracy's frantic, wild, enchanting squealing, laughter and begging tease his eardrums, slowing his pace for just a moment, his fingertips casually tapping and pressing along her silky, sensitive belly skin, his eagerly puckered lips and sneaky tongue occasionally smooching and licking inside her bare belly button...now, you DID start all this by poking my belly, babe...do you say you're sorry? 😉

4:42amTracy
I"M SORRY!! I am really REALLY sorry! she says through her laughter..please don't tickle my belly button!?! I'm sorry!

4:43amDan
Awww, honey, Tracy sweetie, you are just sooooo CUTE! 🙂 And I truly believe that you are sorry...though not as sorry as you're GONNA be...trails his words off with another mischievous wink and smirk...don't tickle your belly button, you say, doll? As you wish...turns to face away from Tracy and sit between her legs, lifting them up and tucking her ankles snugly underneath his armpits, locking them in place as he happily removes Tracy's little socks...

4:44amTracy
DAN!!! NOOOOOO!

4:45amDan
finishes plucking off Tracy's socks, gasping with awe and adoration at the sight of Tracy's teeny trapped bare feet, hovering between a size 6 1/2 and a size 7, smiling broadly as he gazes over his shoulder at Tracy's adorably pleading face...is, um, something the MATTER, babe? What do you think's gonna happen to you? 😉

4:46amTracy
I know what's going to happen!! Pleeeease don't!!

4:47amDan
considers this with a wry chuckle, finding Tracy's hypnotic begging entirely irresistible...hmmmm...so you say you KNOW what's going to happen, cutie? Hmmmmm...do you think it's going to be something like...THIS? 😉 concludes his teasing by allowing his eager right index finger to evvvvver so delicately kitchy-koo up and down the bottom of Tracy's cute little bare left foot...

4:48amTracy
curls her toes and lets out a loud squeal, followed by uncontrolable giggling

4:49amDan
purrs with pleasure at the sight of Tracy's gorgeous, teeny bare toes curling so desperately, her lovely stream of girlish, helpless squeals and giggles teasing his eardrums as his left index finger joins in, allowing for both of Tracy's silky-soft bare arches to be teased at once...kiiiiiiitchy kiiiiiiitchy KIIIIIIITCHY...

4:50amTracy
NOOOO! she pleads but knows it's a losing battle so she gives in and just laughs..wiggling her toes HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

4:52amDan
gasps so deeply and happily as Tracy bursts into amazingly spellbinding beautiful laughter, completely falling in love with her cute little wiggling bare toes, his fingernails performing exquisitely gentle slaloms and zigzags slooooowly up and down the bottoms of both of Tracy's teeny bare feet, his nails tantalizingly grazing her little bare heels, along her insteps, across the balls of her feet just up underneath her chubby little bare toes before returning to her arches... 😀

4:54amTracy
Can't help but beg and plead with Dan...PLEEEEASE STOOOOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Her laughter interrupted by the occasional squeal...wiggling her toes crazily

4:55amDan
grows fixated with love the more and more Tracy laughs so frantically and adorably, cooing at her gorgeous squeals and irresistible begging, his eyes glued to her perfectly lovely little wiggling bare toes, continuing to use the lightest, most teasing of strokes to play along both her bare soles...awww, Tracy, honey, you have to be more specific, cutie! Please stop WHAT, now? 😉

4:56amTracy
STOP TICKLING MY FEET!!! she says through her giggles..I can't take it!!

4:57amDan
bolts upright with pleasure as Tracy amazingly enchantingly pleads through her uncontrollable giggles, gasping at those words in her desperately giggly voice, yet somehow still able to steady his voice enough to tease her as his fingertips keep playing sensually along the bottoms of Tracy's perfect little bare feet...oh, SWEETIE! You mean this is TICKLING you? Do you have ticklish feet, Tracy cutie? I didn't know THAT! 😉

4:57am
status update: Tracy is going to work. 🙂.
4:58amTracy
Yes you did!!! she says giggling

I am so sorry Dan..but I have to get ready for work

🙁

I wish I could stay and play all day

but I do love you

5:00amDan
Baby, it's okay! PLEASE don't apologize! Do you have ANY idea how much you've already made my day, Tracy darling? THANK YOU SO MUCH! 😀 And I love you too!

5:00amTracy
and look forward to our continued play 🙂

You made my day too!

Have a good one o.k?

5:00amDan
I look forward to it too, love, and I sure wish we could play together all day too! Have a good day at work! I'll be thinking about you and missing you and wishing I was tickling your little bare feet into hysterics, cutie! 😉

5:01amTracy
🙂 It will be what gets me through the day!

5:01amDan
Me too, gorgeous 🙂

5:01amTracy
bye for now sweetness

🙂

5:01amDan
Bye, baby doll! 😀

See you soon!

lol I realize it's kinda long, kopfhorer...

...in fact, I was actually kinda tempted to put this in the story section instead 😉 . I appreciate you having hung in there through all of it, though...you have to admit it's every bit as compelling as it is long, though, thanks largely in part to how purely lovely and irresistible a 'lee "Tracy" is 🙂 . I'm truly lucky to have her as a sweet little ticklebuddy, as I am with any and all of my dear, close female pals that so graciously and gloriously indulge my tickling fetish lol . I'll post more of these should anyone desire to read more of my off-site tickling dialogues...I always have at least one per day, luckilly and happily enough. :wub

You're lucky to have your (cyber) tickle buddies! (I envy you!). I eagerly await Tongue Inch Eek's Greatest Hits!

I truly AM very fortunate, kopf...

...and I also honestly believe that it's the exquisite, enchanting loveliness of all my lady 'lee friends that truly brings out the tickling "schwerve" in me. 😉 And your words are too kind! It would honestly be a great privilege to commemorate my beautiful lady pals (whose names I'd change for anonymity's sake, but I'd still TELL them privately I was going to honor them lol) by creating a "Greatest Hits" of sorts, and perhaps even soon! Thank you again! 🙂

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back