• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why is Google Chrome linking our typed words?

Rox_My_Sox1

3rd Level Orange Feather
Seriously. I'm seeing our words being bolded and underlined and every time I move the damn mouse cursor over them a mini-advertisement window pops up? Is this just my Chrome browser or is this happening with other people as well? If so, does anyone know if this is happening with Firefox? Because if not, I'm sure as hell considering SWITCHING!

I'm currently using chrome and I'm not seeing any of what you're describing. 😱

I use Chrome, too, but I've never seen any of this. It sounds like some plug-in has been installed. You should check your extensions and maybe look into AdBlock.

Yup. It was an extension that somehow got into my chrome. Thanks Bella hun. ^_~

Edit: Okay, Bella hun? I OFFICIAL WUV YA KNOW! I didn't know about Adblock until you told me! Know that I have it, all those pesky ads are gone! (GLOMPS) THANK YOU! IF I DIDN'T ALREADY HAVE A MISTRESS I'D BE YOURS TO COMMAND (and punish). ^_~

Last edited:
THANK YOU! IF I DIDN'T ALREADY HAVE A MISTRESS I'D BE YOURS TO COMMAND (and punish). ^_~

Ah, I'm always a bit too late, no? My pleasure to help, though. Enjoy your new faster, sleeker internet, ragazza.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back