• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why so worried? PART THREE.

Sir Bombers

2nd Level Red Feather
Here is the most current pic in the "Why so worried" set!

For Part One, go here:
http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=52637

For Part Two, go here: http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=52638

Teeva finally gets her way with me...the dialog is as follows from my DA page:

Enjoy!

Teeva: Does it tickle Teddy?

Bombers: YES! HRGH HEHEHE YES IT TICKLES!!!!

Teeva: Awww... kitchy kitchy Teddy!

Ticklish here! and ticklish there! 😊

How much does it tickle Teddy?

Bombers:
IT T-HEEHEEHEE TICKLES A LOT! WAHAHAHA!!

Teeva: I don't believe you... I'll just keep going while I talk to the earthlings!

Bombers:
NO! NO! NOHOHOHO! NO MORE PLEASE!!! PLE-HEEHEEHEESE!!!

Teeva: Shush Teddy... I'll just go up and down light and slow to keep you teased...

Hiya earthlings!

Teddy and I are just having our fun... I'm just showing him the appreciation that I promised him....

Isn't that right Teddy?

Bombers: Hrngh! Even light tickling tickles horribly! ngrneheehee!

Teeva: Shhhhhhh.... enjoy this little break now sweet Teddy... it'll only get much worse when I'm done talking! Tee Hee...

To show my full appreciation to Teddy for putting me through so many tickle adventures... I'm using my wonderful "T-oil" and these new tickle glove that I made myself... I call them "crack-up gloves"!

Why do I call them that? Well watch what happens when I furiously scribble Teddy's beautiful smooth arches...

Ooooh I bet this tickles horrendously...ain't that right Teddy?!!! Ha ha ha!

Teddy: *indistinguishable screams and snort filled laughter...* OH GAWD I CAN'T BREATH!!!! PLEASE HEHEHAHAHA I'LL DO ANYTHING!!!!

Teeva:
Of course you'll do anything... you'll laugh good and hard for me... I love hearing you lose it!

But back to light and slow for Teddy... so I can keep talking to our earth friends...

See what I mean guys and gals?! The fabric on these gloves just tickles like crazy...made from the blue cotton of another plant I found on Podaria a while back. I'm thinking about making a whole rug of this stuff and putting it in one of my lounge rooms...

Well Teddy, I'm running out of things to say... ready for me to go fast again?

Bombers:
Tgheheehee! Please no more!!!

Teeva: Too bad Teddy... Time to go fast! Tickle tickle tickle!!!

Bombers: WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Teeva:
Looks like Teddy is going crazy again... I've seen him drool so much...

Oh look his glasses just fell off! Tee hee hee..

Bombers:
Ooohohohoh YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!!! HEHHAHAHA!

Teeva: Well of course I do Teddy... but you never complain afterwards...heeheehee

THE END....for now...

Stuff that Teddy always says at the end...

Fmilling/Bombers and Teeva are the creation and (C) to Fmilling aka Bombers.

Everything drawn, colored and written by fmilling...

😀

Teeva: TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE TEDDY!!!

Bombers: OH GAWD!!!! YOU'RE SO-HOHOHO MEAN!!!

Teeva: Tickly tickly circles! tickly tickly on Teddy's tootsies! Tickly tickly sprinkle fingers all around!

Bombers: NAHAHAHAHA!!!

Last edited:
I wish I could say you didn't deserve it, but you have been putting her through quite a lot lately. 😛

I know I already commented on dA...but this really is a great pic, Bombers.

Nice work amigo.

I am already anticipating your revenge.

The Deet

This is really good and adorable work, bro! I'm waiting with baited breath (seasoned with a slight hint of anchovy) for more!

I wish I could say you didn't deserve it, but you have been putting her through quite a lot lately. 😛

Oh thanks Relent<... I can always count on you to have my back.... 😛issed

LOL... Thanks my friend.

I know I already commented on dA...but this really is a great pic, Bombers.

Nice work amigo.

I am already anticipating your revenge.

The Deet

Whether on DA or TT... your comments are always appreciated!

Yes... Teeva's is REALLY gonna get it... I'm already plotting.... 😉

Thanks Deet!

This is really good and adorable work, bro! I'm waiting with baited breath (seasoned with a slight hint of anchovy) for more!

Thanks Dave! I'm glad you enjoy it!

Don't worry my friend, more will come to give you a breath of fresh air... 😉

Hey, if ya gotta go, what better way! Teeva puts on an insanely sensual show, no question at all! Her sweet kissy surely promises she loves you deeply, Teddy... same drooling way that any ravenous predator loves its meat: raw and screaming! Your coaching's paid off handsomely, guiding her as you have through adventure after screaming mad adventure; if only you'd known you were going to be the quivering subject of her graduate thesis! Terrycloth of the gods, that "crack-up glove" material... the very stuff for massaging T-Oil into every conceivable crevice! It certainly has you leaking liters, while sweet mint T revels in the shower! Poised to shatter into a billion starry shards... if you happen to survive this, please let us know. I can't imagine what Teeva would ever do without you; but she seems fully determined to find out!

Why so worried?...because I care...I care....:cry

But seriously even though this is not my thing, staring at Teeva makes up for all of that. and your sig...

But art wise I see you have come quite some ways. I should have been commenting more on your stuff. Excellent

Hey, if ya gotta go, what better way! Teeva puts on an insanely sensual show, no question at all! Her sweet kissy surely promises she loves you deeply, Teddy... same drooling way that any ravenous predator loves its meat: raw and screaming! Your coaching's paid off handsomely, guiding her as you have through adventure after screaming mad adventure; if only you'd known you were going to be the quivering subject of her graduate thesis! Terrycloth of the gods, that "crack-up glove" material... the very stuff for massaging T-Oil into every conceivable crevice! It certainly has you leaking liters, while sweet mint T revels in the shower! Poised to shatter into a billion starry shards... if you happen to survive this, please let us know. I can't imagine what Teeva would ever do without you; but she seems fully determined to find out!

Don't worry, your creative Little big "head"... I have survived the ordeal...

Yes...we share a large bond... but after this... I might have to tie it up further... with ropes that is! I admit that I should have known Teeva would get me, but at the same time she should expect to receive some ample payback! What, with the T-oil and the "Crack- Up" Gloves, she should expect something just as intense for her in return! Have me leaking litter will she?!

I'll definitely fix her little green wagon, you'll see!!!

Why so worried?...because I care...I care....:cry

But seriously even though this is not my thing, staring at Teeva makes up for all of that. and your sig...

But art wise I see you have come quite some ways. I should have been commenting more on your stuff. Excellent

Awww... I didn't know you cared...

But it seems you care more for Teeva in your comment than little ole me...Heh... I see how it is... 😉

Glad yo like the sig too!

Yes... I have improved, over the course of years... Thanks for stopping by to make a comment my friend! 😀

Well your green too!...but you do not have breast...or a shapely body scantly clad in a swimsuit with your areolas slightly sticking out...

But hey, you have a winning smile.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back