• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why so Worried? Part Two

Sir Bombers

2nd Level Red Feather
Teeva here!

How are you all my little earthling sweeties?

My sweet , "Teddy" here, is not available, to give you his usual description due to "obvious" reasons... so I will be giving it...

ain't that right, Teddy?

Bombers:
*whimper* r-right b-babe... :fear:

Teeva: He's so cute all restricted like this... 😀

If you wondered why he was so worried in the last pic,

Part One: http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=52637

Well... hehehe...

...This is why...

But first let me give thanks to him for giving me these pretty orange highlights in my hair... they look great with my outfit...

But anyway...

I've put sweet Teddy, in my latest restraining invention...

The bubble!

Basically, Teddy is sitting in a durable plastic and metal chamber, complete with a very comfortable, but "movement- limiting" memory foam cushion inside... It keeps anybody still when there's "work" to do....

As you earthlings can see... Only Teddy's funny face, and cute feet are exposed...

My fabulous "T-Oil" used in my past "Firefox experiment" from which I know you all still remember, has been generously slathered all over Teddy's totally tender tootsies!

For what you might be asking?

Is this for some freaky new experiment?

Some other test to get closer to world domination through tickling perhaps?

Nope, Nope, Nope! I just wanna tickle Teddy til he passes out from tickle drunkenness!

I see it as a way of showing my total loving appreciation, to him for all the torturous tickling adventures (pics), he and some of you earthling artists put me through...

I'm sure you remember how much tickling I've been through...

ain't that right Teddy?

Bombers:
... um...a f-f-few times...honey...??? :fear:

Teeva:
Silly Teddy... 😉

But don't get me wrong... I loved each and every adventure... and so it's only right to give Teddy, the same amount of love and affection that I've received as well!

*cracks knuckles*

You ready to get torn to ticklish pieces my little helpless Teddy Weddy?

*puts face close to Bombers face*

Any last WORDS before beginning LAUGHS?

Bombers: *whimpers* Um...uh... Mercy.....?

Teeva:
Huh? Never heard of that word before.... must be an earthling term... heeheehee...

Don't worry my sweet Teddy...this will only tickle...

A LOT...

I'm serious gonna break you baby...

It's my sweet, precious gift to you... you've earned it ...

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Stuff that Teddy always says at the end....

Fmilling/Bombers and Teeva are the creation and (C) to Fmilling aka Bombers.

Everything drawn, colored and written by Bombers

😀

Now that that's over...

Teeva has much "work" to do on Teddy...

🙂

Part three is just around the corner here! http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=52715

Last edited:
Must say, Teeva looks mighty sweet in peach highlights! The gently contrasting theme splendidly sets off her creamy mint complexion... would that "the bubble" was likewise designed solely for glamor! Pretty featureless and utilitarian, this furniture... not to mention monochromatic! Indeed, one can barely tell where it's synthetic skin terminates and your own Podarian-hued dermal surfaces start. Well... I suppose it's not so important if we know... just so long as Teeva knows! T-Oil by the tub and a sweetly sassy attitude: you're in for a world of joyous hurt, friend Teddy!!!

Must say, Teeva looks mighty sweet in peach highlights! The gently contrasting theme splendidly sets off her creamy mint complexion... would that "the bubble" was likewise designed solely for glamor! Pretty featureless and utilitarian, this furniture... not to mention monochromatic! Indeed, one can barely tell where it's synthetic skin terminates and your own Podarian-hued dermal surfaces start. Well... I suppose it's not so important if we know... just so long as Teeva knows! T-Oil by the tub and a sweetly sassy attitude: you're in for a world of joyous hurt, friend Teddy!!!

Thanks LBH!

Once again, I appreciate your detailed description of my colors!

As you can tell... I wanted this pic to shine in a literal fashion... No confusing background to distract from the action... the heavy lighting will bring all attention to the center! The same deal comes with the use of only few colors... but even though a lot of it is apparent, I'm definitely not "green" to lighting techniques!

Hopefully "one" was not too befuddled, by the green... 😉 but I can see that "one" can still find enjoyment!

Oh yes... a serious world of hurt...but a very humorous one... as you can find in the next pic that has just been posted!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back