• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why TC Video is the Best !!!!!

pasta fazole

TMF Novice
From showing you exactly what you get, to offering a premium quality product, to ease of use, to accurate and easy to use billing system, I without hesitation, refer you to TC Videos. Professional in every sense of the word!!

Indeed, they have some great models. I would KILL to see Brenda Jane tickled some more. Maybe even see her in one of those tickling/vibration ones.

pasta, thank you! that's nice of you to say.

boy2000, forgive me because we've worked with over 300 models so far, Brenda Jane is that Asian gal i wrapped in red plastic, right? (haha, its funny that i have to ask you)

I'll vouch for their customer service any day.

I can honestly say that you guys need more of her. She is one of your cutest models 🙂 Please try to get her into a vibrator/tickle vid.

Also, if I may add, could you guys PLEASE try to get some stocks where you can expertly tie a girls toes back, and pad the ankle areas so she cant move her feet? Toe bondage along the lines of what Little Red Heads husband is able to do.

laughingboy2000 said:
... stocks where you can expertly tie a girls toes back, and pad the ankle areas so she cant move her feet? Toe bondage along the lines of what Little Red Heads husband is able to do.

I second that. And put Viviana in there. 😎

I third It but I also like Kaycee gissette and Audrey Dupree

more about the title of this thread. once again i thank the thread starter for the nice compliment. i suppose it's ok for a customer to like us that much so as to say those words, but i don't personaly think its right for a COMPANY themselves (in this case us) to go around calling themselves "the best."
"Hey look at us, we're the best. We're the best you know! Our stuff is the best."
im my opinion that is lame and unprofessional. if a company resorts to that it makes you wonder what they're hiding. do i think we're damn good? yes. but you'll never seeing us trying to make people's decisions for them by telling them we're the best.

anyway, just wanted to make that clear.
tally-ho!
🙂

laughingboy2000 said:
TCvideo, what are your opinions on us wanting to see girls in stocks with toes tied back?

my opinion is that you are certainly entitled to want to see what you want to see. it's just not that easy for us to do. for example. we don't own a pair of stocks. we don't shoot videos full time, and we don't have a warehouse full of different bondage equipment.

ideas and requests are fine, but we can't shoot specific things all the time. for example someone once seriously reqested us to video tape "a blonde girl with short hair and glasses, wearing purple socks, tied up outside to a tree, and she has long hair under her arms."

i mean. come on!

:happy:

Bah, your TC video 😛 youve made the most tickle vids by far. Im sure you could do it lol. I guess not now ofcourse 😛 But I would love it if you guys made absolute foot immobility (I.E. toes tied back) a role in your foot tickle torture vids.

ey tc.. when are you making themed clips again i like those!!!

Can someone recommend my a TC Video which I can download which depicts the best foot tickling scenes with the most ticklish models

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back