• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why Weed Should Stay Illegal (F/FFF)

FireFoxSF

TMF Expert
If this doesn't convince you, then you's a stoopid

This is still a WIP...

Enjoy

Awsome work FF, I love the police woman's barefoot tickling m.j.'s big green feet! 🙂

hehe ur just on a roll aren't u >w< AH! is that Cali!? i love how u draw the midriff, it's of my favorite parts (especially to tickle)

Yeah, I'm not convinced at all. I think I wanna toke even more than before, actually. So much for your PSA, kemo sabe.

Also, badass art. It kinda adds to the wanting to get stoned.

Great. Looking forward to the finished version.

As am I, haha

For a work in progress this is pretty good=D

Thank you!

hehe ur just on a roll aren't u >w< AH! is that Cali!? i love how u draw the midriff, it's of my favorite parts (especially to tickle)

Just got the itch I guess. Yeah, Cali's definitely a personal crush, I'm always a little excited when I get to draw that pretty kitty. One thing to expect from me is toned stomachs on women, so hopefully you'll like future pieces. Thank you much!

Yeah, I'm not convinced at all. I think I wanna toke even more than before, actually. So much for your PSA, kemo sabe.

Also, badass art. It kinda adds to the wanting to get stoned.

Well actually, that's kind of what I'm going for here, Vio =) I don't want grass to go away, i just want it to stay on the shit list. I'm like a corrupt politician.

Honestly I'm hoping you get caught and someone uses a phone to record those sheriffs "rehabilitating" those pretty rebel-chick feet of yours. #youtubesensation

And thank you very much! Always glad to know you enjoy my products! *highfive*

Oh god I miss weed. Out of every single combination of things that could ever be combined, weed and tickling are my favorite. I have been absent from one of those since November.

...hhhooookkkaaaayyy...

Startin to feel like I'm the only one who DOESN'T do narcotics.

I haven't gotten stoned and done tickling in many many years, anyone have tips if it's a good idea to get stoned before being tickled? 😛

Spectacular new art, as the long arm of the law (and one long foot!) metes out much-craved punishment to this trio of beauties! So much going on: two opposing directions of attention, a pair of the miscreants shackled together in such a complex way, yet the focus is so clean! Cop uniform, casual clothes, office ambience... each ideally captured aspect adds easy credibility to the scene! And (need I say it?) anatomy, balance and perspective are perfection! Cheshire's ladies have received a splendid tribute they truly deserve!

FireFoxSF good work nice ty

Obrigado

I haven't gotten stoned and done tickling in many many years, anyone have tips if it's a good idea to get stoned before being tickled? 😛

That's probably the best thing ever, if I had to guess

Spectacular new art, as the long arm of the law (and one long foot!) metes out much-craved punishment to this trio of beauties! So much going on: two opposing directions of attention, a pair of the miscreants shackled together in such a complex way, yet the focus is so clean! Cop uniform, casual clothes, office ambience... each ideally captured aspect adds easy credibility to the scene! And (need I say it?) anatomy, balance and perspective are perfection! Cheshire's ladies have received a splendid tribute they truly deserve!

Grazie, amico! I'm glad everyone's enjoying my female cop fetish as much as I am XD D'oh go on, with the anatomy

You are one clever fox sir

Hence the saying, after all. Obrigado!

She can handle 3 ticklish women at the same time?! O.O

Remind me to never commit a crime while she's on patrol!

Very awesome picture, love Cheshirecat's characters. love the dialogue too XD

She can handle 3 ticklish women at the same time?! O.O

Remind me to never commit a crime while she's on patrol!

Very awesome picture, love Cheshirecat's characters. love the dialogue too XD

A seasoned officer is always prepared.

Thank you much! I shoot for good dialogue

Haha, awesome!
How'd I miss this?

You were far too entranced by my sexy personality 😀 DUN BREAK DA LAW!

Brilliant work.

R

Gracias, primo!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back