• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why Wont People Eat My Cooking??

Slaver123

TMF Master
(The title is misleading; I haven't cooked for anyone in years because I'm sick of being insulted)

Why won't grown people eat or drink ANYTHING you give them? (It's not just me, the examples will show how it happens to other people too)

Example1) I recently "donated" some hot cocoa to my workplace, but no one will drink it. I know how much they like it, they'll steal the company's hot chocolate; this is the same exact brand, but they won't even try it. Same with the good quality name-brand coffee I brought in.

Example 2) A friend of mine gave me some cookies to give to another friend. 3 weeks later he hasn't eaten a single one. Why won't he eat them? Why won't he at least throw them out and say that they were great?

Example 3) Boss at work got an extra donut from Dunkin D's, offered it to anyone who wanted it. (2 hours later I ate it cause no one else would; but they'll go next door and buy the same exact donut and eat that one, but not the one someone else offers them)

People bring in perfectly fresh sandwiches all the time, un-touched, from local take-out places where they ordered too much; they offer it to everyone. No matter how hungry people are, they refuse to even touch it. I can't imagine this; I am polite.

I NEED to understand this. It's extremely insulting. I learned long ago that even close friends would rather insult me and hurt my feelings than take a bite of anything I offer them; even if it's pre-packaged and not some lousy home recipe of mine. In my entire adult life the ONLY thing anyone's eaten that I've offered them is Elio's frozen pizza.

You haven't told us where on the planet you live (not in your profile anyway). In certain countries, or even certain parts of them, customs can vary wildly. Here in upstate NY, people bring in food to be shared to workplaces, meetings, etc. In other places, that practice might be looked down upon, not because of who brought the food but because the idea of eating food from someone else's pantry might be considered rude, something which isn't done.

People are worried because sometimes others poison foods or put drugs in them.Some are just worried about their weight.Also sometimes people do things to the foods they hand out like spit on them or drop them on the floor.

Horror movies. Urban legends. All kinds of scary shitz.

That is why. Tha=ey are afraid. And you, have the power!

^Still doesn't change the fact that its fucking retarded.

Seriously, is this a playground where people recoil from drinking a Lift you offer them because they fear you pissed in it?

^Still doesn't change the fact that its fucking retarded.

Seriously, is this a playground where people recoil from drinking a Lift you offer them because they fear you pissed in it?

Yes. Yes it is. :lol

These people know me well enough to know I wouldn't spit in their food. Why won't good friends eat my cooking? Their kitchens are messier than mine...

(I'm from NJ, thought I said that in my profile)

at my workplace, free food disappears rapidly. Unless it's leftover pizza... not a crowd favorite for some reason. Picky people can be annoying, but you know that by now. Their choice to make, though.

QUOTE=QueenBeeBeeMari;551658]People are worried because sometimes others poison foods or put drugs in them....[/QUOTE]

Well, no one's ever put drugs into my food! (Darn it! 😀)

As for cold pizza...

Huh? I wish I had an answer for ya...but tell me...and this could be a shot in the dark of course...but when you cook meat...when it comes out of the oven...is it green? 😉

Gather round ye children for a tale that will scare the lice from your wee heads!

Back in school I had a friend whose sense of humour was such that if it made him laugh, it was considered funny. As such he was a poor entertainer and a dangerous practical-joker. At the end of one school year he cooked up a batch of cupcakes as a celebration and laced every third one with laxative. Fortunately I was in on it (funny how 4 teenage males buying laxative at the local pharmacy doesn't trigger any warning bells with the person at the checkout) so I knew not to try my luck.

One of my friend's brother was unfortunate enough to sample two of the poisoned cupcakes, and had a very unpleasant night as a result. From what I heard he managed to clog up the toilet at their house. Needless to say, I don't accept home-cooked food from that particular friend unless I can see him make it, and I'm often wary about receieving food from others.

They also did a story about something similar on High School Stories.The boys put laxatives in the Doughnuts.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back