• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wicked

ticklebug101

1st Level Red Feather
Anybody seen it? I went with my sister yesterday it's awesome!
If you saw the musical, what did y'all think?
What songs did ya like? I love defeying gravity and what is this feeling.
BOO! AAHHH! HAHAHA!
Dont worry Im not nuts, that's how what is this feeling ends 😉
opinions please? Thanks,
Bugs xoxo

LOVED IT!!! I will never see the Wizard of Oz the same way ever again!!! The music was phenomenal...the story was incredible...

A++ all around...one of my top 5 musicals...

I've seen it twice. I mostly found it overrated, cheesy, and was frustrated that the story line comes across as being accurate to the Wizard of Oz and other stories, just from another point of view, when in fact, how the tinman and scarecrow came to be were wrong in the play.

I still thought it was entertaining, though.

I've heard that the play is not very faithful to the book. Anyone read and seen them to corroborate that?

I've read the books, albeit it was a long time ago.

I remember the tin man, in the books, was actually a regular man. I think he was a lumberjack or something. But he fell in love with a munchkin whose father forbid them to marry. He got the wicked witch of the west to put a spell on his axe which would attack him and cut off one limb each time he tried to use it. He would go to the blacksmith to get a tin prosthetic. Pretty soon, he was entirely made of tin and his munchkin didn't find him attractive anymore, or something. While crying outside, he rusted.

In Wicked, it's so not like that. In fact, I think the wicked witch is in love with the tin man, or something to that effect. Can't remember the scarecrow one right now.

Am interested in seeing the play. When I flew to a conference in Arizona last fall, I waited for my connecting flight with a lady who was a member then of the Chicago cast (chorus line/understudy parts). She had flown down for the day to film a Febreze ad for P&G.

The show actually brought my mom and I closer together...she bought tickets for herself, my wife, and I...and after the show, she came up to me and said, "I bet you can identify with the "wicked" witch...being ostracized for who you are, over something that you cannot control. I'm so sorry."

I don't care if it didn't follow the book...it was an excellent musical, and it helped my mom deal with some old issues...A++ in my book.

Camel, that's great sweetie. Hawk, highly recommended, go see it. Thanks for your opinion Annie.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back