• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wierd Dreams That Might Account for Us Being Ticking Lovers

Journia

3rd Level Blue Feather
Okay, this is a question for everyone here. Did any of you have wierd dreams when you were kids that would now be interpreted as having serious sexual undertones?

I did. How about you?

Mine was:

I was four or five years old when this happened:

I had tied a doe up in a shed, and I was fondling her underbelly and caressing her privates and such other things. From what I remember, the doe was frightened, and wanted to get out. But it wasn't going anywhere.

Looking back on it now, it tells me a lot about myself. But uhm yeah...

What About You?

Nope. Not particularly weird dreams. A few horror story type nightmares, and the general discombobulated dreams, but nothing I'd say was weirdly sexual.

Christopher

I don't recall dreams like that.

I do remember having tickling dreams, but not frequently.

hmmm any dreams i had about tickling were pretty straightforeward but i would say what got me going was seeing april oneil in that chair, then again i think that got most of us going.

The only ones I had as a kid real young were the pythons at the foot of my bed. I always stuffed my teddy bear at the time under the sheets and he fought them off and the nightmares stopped. Still probably explains why I never enter the reptile house at the zoo...:scared

wow.....I'm like....the most messed up person in here..

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back