• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife Again

First off let me just say your wife has gorgeous feet!

However, I don't get why you are asking others to share their own vids/pics before you share your own video. You are probably the only person on here posting with this request. The majority just share their own material because they like to give something to the community.

I'm not kicking up a fuss because I want to see your video without giving you stuff, I couldn't be less bothered, just think it's a bit against the point of the forum.

Lol. Hey its all fun and games but if you wanna fuss then by all means. Im not putting my feet here for all to see. I just want my husband to have stuff to play with.

Im not putting my feet here for all to see. I just want my husband to have stuff to play with.

your husband? thought you were the husband?

and you're not putting your feet here for all to see yet you've posted loads of pics? I'm confused!

Not to mention this is the video section, and your are posting pictures. If you could, please post in the Image section of the forum. Thank you!:bounce:

I just added Hero as a friend.. maybe we have to be friends 1st to see the photos.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back