• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Wife:Feather-soles,arch,instep. You like?

oft9tkl

TMF Expert
More images and angles. Flash & lotion resulted in some shine, but my photography should improve. Thoughts or comments?

Attachments

• both.jpg
    both.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 729
  • cover.jpg
    cover.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 858
  • arc.JPG
    arc.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 1,017
  • ins.jpg
    ins.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 522
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 1,312
GOD, I LOVE THIS WOMANS SOLES!!!

Usually, when it comes to picture sets involving multiple photos of soles, I pick the best out of all and download it. This is the first time I have ever downloaded them all!

You are a very, VERY lucky man. And tour wife is very lucky to be blessed with such gorgeous feet.

Which makes me wonder...How did she feel about the whole tickle/fetish thing when you first told her about it?

Those are beautiful (the feet, the setting, and the photography). Please post more if you have them.

Joe.

Your wife has great looking soles. She also has long toes and I bet it's fun to pull a feather between them. If you don't mind saying so what size are her feet and how ticklish are they?

they look too ticklish.. pls take sole shot.. direct sole..

why does she sleeping over the toes?

Thanks for all of the compliments. The replies make this more fun and create incentive to take some more photos.
Pulling a feather through her toes works wonders. Her feet are size 8.5 or 9 and pretty ticklish. Asks me to "be nice" when tickling starts to really get to her. Sometimes I am, but most times I am not.
She is okay with the foot fetish, tickling thing. As a young girl she thought her feet were too big - I came along showing them so much attention and I think she liked it. I know I did - and still do.
Will try for hose.
For now enjoy.

Glad you are enjoying. Will try for relaxed soles in future post.

Those toes are amazing! I could only imagine those toes with a french tip pedicure. Mouth watering!!! Keep dragging feathers through those lucious toes, because I would!

seeing more of her bare feet these days - time to have feathers ready for right opportunity - maybe photo op too

oft9 said:
seeing more of her bare feet these days - time to have feathers ready for right opportunity - maybe photo op too

Oooooo....could that possibly mean some sleepy foot tickles?🙂

Ohhh What Beautiful Feet!! Excuse Me For Saying But I Want To Lick Those!!!

What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back