• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife/Husband's feet in the pool, true.

medikation65

TMF Master
Thought I would share this, it happened about 5 years ago in a pool at a resort I was staying at. There was a family in the pool. Mom, Dad, and five children. They had a floating device in the water, and the Dad was lying on it on his stomach with his feet hanging off the end.

Anyways the kids all started climbing on the Dad's back, and on the backs of his legs and what not, they were kind of wrestling and what not. I noticed the Mom, about 40 or so, tall with long dirty blonde hair and long fingernails. She started walking through the water grinning at her family wrestling around.

She THEN tickled both of her husband's big feet with her nails. He sort of kicked as best he could, but he had a 12 year old on the backs of his legs! He kind of went;"Hehehey!!!"

She was just grinning at his perdicament, not saying anything. She grabbed an ankle and scratched the sole with her other hand. He scrunched his sole up and tried to get away but couldn't. She tickled for about 3 more seconds until he DID manage to get out of her grip. But not before giving a good hearty laugh. She grabbed the ankle again and tickled the bottom again with the most devious grin. He went; "Aaaahahahaha!"

She would grab an ankle and tickle the sole for a few seconds at a time making him laugh out loud. Then she'd rake the other foot for a second, then tickle them both at the same time, then grab an ankle. And the whole time she was grinning and concentrating on geting her husbands feet. He was laughing quite a bit, and she LOVED getting the laughs out of him, you could tell! Eventually he sort of got out of his ticklish situation and fell into the pool. But not before she made him laugh out loud about 6 or 7 times.

Thought it was sexy!

medikation65

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back