• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife Tickling

ticklingcouple!

TMF Regular
As I get older, I'm starting to fantasies more about tickling a person's wife rather than just some random female.

Anyone experience this?

Absolutely. Would love to tickle another man’s wife while he tickles mine

That settles it, we’re just gonna have to organize some sort of wife tickle exchange. I would love to tickle another man’s wife knowing that somewhere, another tickler was making sure my wife was suffering is ticklish hysteria for me.

Prior to covid I was a regular at a few bdsm clubs. Whether it was tickling or something else, there was never a shortage of couples "offering" up their partners for all sorts of delicious tortures. Voyeurism is alive and well, no matter what your flavour. 😈🔥

I love being thr bull in this type of play. Whoever wants their wives tickled I volunteer myself as tribute! Also, I don't mind giving a bit of a pleasure reward if that's something you'd like too. But to me there's nothing better than tickling an insanely ticklish woman beyond belief. I used to think that it wouldn't be as much fun with the man present if he would like it instead of being angry and caught in a way they can't help their damsel nut it turns out it's even better than that. There's nothing better than tickling a man's wife and seeing him watch in JEALOUSY because he knows she can't handle it all and wouldn't do it to her himself

I love being thr bull in this type of play. Whoever wants their wives tickled I volunteer myself as tribute! Also, I don't mind giving a bit of a pleasure reward if that's something you'd like too. But to me there's nothing better than tickling an insanely ticklish woman beyond belief. I used to think that it wouldn't be as much fun with the man present if he would like it instead of being angry and caught in a way they can't help their damsel nut it turns out it's even better than that. There's nothing better than tickling a man's wife and seeing him watch in JEALOUSY because he knows she can't handle it all and wouldn't do it to her himself
Sorry, couldn’t give you anger jealousy, but I could give tips and would love to watch the horror on my wife’s face as I reveal all of her ticklish secrets to someone who will show her far less mercy than I would.

A possible common thread in these fantasies of seeing a gf or wife tickled by another is seeing her tickled far beyond her ticklish limits. I once watched a gf (future wife) tickled with no mercy on her feet by a guy. I found it intoxicating. It was all too short for me but unbearable for her.

Sorry, couldn’t give you anger jealousy, but I could give tips and would love to watch the horror on my wife’s face as I reveal all of her ticklish secrets to someone who will show her far less mercy than I would.
Well, it sure sounds like we will have to give it a go and see how horrified she gets! We could make a game out of it. If she safe words, you reveal 3 secrets each time! Send me a message let's get to brain storming

This topic is becoming more and more popular. My stories/pics etc on here are well documented. I also created a milf-tickling Discord server for anyone in to this. I think the appeal is lots of dudes fantasize about other dudes doing things to their wives, but without fucking them. I know for me I also like the idea of helping a guy that’s really in to tickling like I am but maybe doesn’t have a wife or girlfriend to tickle.

This topic is becoming more and more popular. My stories/pics etc on here are well documented. I also created a milf-tickling Discord server for anyone in to this. I think the appeal is lots of dudes fantasize about other dudes doing things to their wives, but without fucking them. I know for me I also like the idea of helping a guy that’s really in to tickling like I am but maybe doesn’t have a wife or girlfriend to tickle.
well, hello there

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back