• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Wiggle Your Big Toe" -Kill Bill fan art.

Sir Bombers

2nd Level Red Feather
Hello everyone!

Well... as a foot fetishist I've had my share of influential experiences. Back in my high school days, 6 to 7 years ago (before I was really into drawing) I was introduced to the movie "Kill Bill vol. 1". It was violent, it was stylish... it was a beautiful masterpiece wrapped in a tasty film tortilla and smothered in awesome sauce!

However the one thing I truly wasn't ready for, was the famous "Wiggle Your Big Toe" scene...

Check it out here---> (Copy and paste the link below, so that it won't be deleted)
http://
youtu.be/NWFkFS
NHZJE

I had NEVER seen a movie with such in depth close ups and attention to feet and despite what others might say and despite the obscenely high standards that they have, Uma Thurman has some very gorgeous feet. Just looking at them in that particulat scene, I see that there is very subdued lighting on them that emphasizes shadows on every crease and curve on her toes making them look harsh or rough... however I believe that if her feet were bathed in brighter lighting then that would be a completely different and better portrayal. :nod:

Anyway, this scene was totally beautiful in it's simplicity. The real beauty comes from the fact that it's purely fetish based, it didn't even need to be shot (or shot completely different) and the movie would have still ran perfectly, but the fact that it did get shot is beyond cool and also made Quentin Tarantino one of my heroes (since he has a foot fetish) and one of my favorite directors... Since his other movies have dedicated foot scenes too, I jokingly say that if there isn't at least ONE foot focused shot in a QT movie... then it is totally not a QT film! 😉

So to pay homage to this scene, I've made this pic of it with "The Bride/Black Mamba" (as we will call her so we don't spoil the plot with her real name for others who haven't seen the movie yet), with a more "fetishized" focus to her lovely feet as she sits in the back seat of the awesomely named "Pussy Wagon".

Pussy Wagon
pic here ---> http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110428111661/killbill/images/7/7c/Pussy-wagon-uma.jpg

😀

This is my first attempt to draw a real person while still retaining my cartoony look... I think I did pretty well, and the added smoky haze, gives it a nice soft touch...

This is another pic that uses the real feet of one of my modeling lady friends. After some adjustments, I managed to get them to the right color... ^^

Now, to end with a quote from Uma Thurman in the film...

"Hard part's over. Now let's get these other piggies wiggling."

😉

I hope you guys and gals like it!

"Kill Bill","The Bride/ Black Mamba", "Pussy Wagon" are all (C) to Writer and Film Director Quentin Tarantino

Everything drawn and colored by me... The Bombers

Last edited:
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back